The Little Things v2

Legolash2o

@Hornet,

I've made some changes, it won't remember the last folder but if you have selected a folder then the Save ISO screen will always start at it's parent folder. So...

Folder: C:\DVD\Win7SP1\

ISO will show C:\DVD\

EDIT: W7T can always start the Save ISO location at the last place you saved it at, so if you always store your ISOs in D:\ISOs\ then it will remember and show that everytime, it will use the above method by default on first run and if it can't locate your ISOs folder...

Edited by Legolash2o

Folder: C:\DVD\Win7SP1\

ISO will show C:\DVD\

EDIT: W7T can always start the Save ISO location at the last place you saved it at, so if you always store your ISOs in D:\ISOs\ then it will remember and show that everytime, it will use the above method by default on first run and if it can't locate your ISOs folder...

That's nice and what I mean.

Thanks.

What version was you using when you tried that tweak. For some reason the checkbox can until itself, still havent found a way to fix that :(

Was a pretty recent one, maybe, at the rate you update, 4, now 5 releases old. Its not a biggy as I can do it with my bat file and reg entries when I first install. Just thought you ought to be aware.

No doubt in 1.4 all will be cured :). Excellent work btw, don't think I've said that before.

Before you close this thread, I bring to your attention (regarding build .95)...

1. At the system tweak Disable CPU Parking please insert in the description that KB2646060 (included in SoLor's pack) is actually Microsoft's implementation of this tweak, so both tweaks shouldn't be run simultaneously

:)

2. I once again ask you to include in the description of the system tweak Improve USB storage devices Performance something like - Take note that KB2581464 has been superseded, so if you integrate the latest version of SoLor's pack, KB2581464 isn't needed.

;)

3. In the AIO options, at the Silent Installer category, the size for W7T Installer background you say it's 500x400, but that's not true

:P

Before you close this thread, I bring to your attention (regarding build .95)...

1. At the system tweak Disable CPU Parking please insert in the description that KB2646060 (included in SoLor's pack) is actually Microsoft's implementation of this tweak, so both tweaks shouldn't be run simultaneously

:)

What happens if both tweaks run at the same time?

;)

2. I once again ask you to include in the description of the system tweak Improve USB storage devices Performance something like - Take note that KB2581464 has been superseded, so if you integrate the latest version of SoLor's pack, KB2581464 isn't needed.

If you tell me which update supersedes it then sure

3. In the AIO options, at the Silent Installer category, the size for W7T Installer background you say it's 500x400, but that's not true

It is, but you will only see it at 500x400 when it asks you to select which software to install. If everything is set to install automatically then it will be smaller. Can't remember the exact pixels. :P

What happens if both tweaks run at the same time?

Actually I haven't tryed them both at the same time, but since the Core Parking tweak is done by a Microsoft hotfix, then aplying it again is useless. Please write something in the description about this subject. :)

If you tell me which update supersedes it then sure

KB2581464 was superseded (for the moment) by KB2496290 (v2). ;)

Edited by RicaNeaga