Windows XP SP 3

sfre

:questionmark: As you may know there are making windows xp service pack 3 it will have all the updates from sp 2 an up :thumbsup_anim: .

it will have ie 7 wmp 11 but there will brobly be wmp 12 and ie8 i think there is no poin of sp3 :crying_anim02: .because you can just buy vista and upgrade from xp.and vista was lots more cool stuff then xp and xp sucks and is 7 years old :sweatingbullets: .BUY VISTA EASYER TO USE :thumb_yello: .

post-1272-1175117550.jpg

:questionmark: As you may know there are making windows xp service pack 3 it will have all the updates from sp 2 an up

it will have ie 7 wmp 11 but there will brobly be wmp 12 and ie8 i think there is no poin of sp3 :crying_anim02: .because you can just buy vista and upgrade from xp.and vista was lots more cool stuff then xp and xp sucks and is 7 years old :sweatingbullets: .BUY VISTA EASYER TO USE

Buying VISTA and move to VISTA is another thing and Don't USE XP is something Else....

Don't tell anything about M$,Here all of us already have XPSP3 and I know we will reach on XPSP4 [iE8 , WMP 12] When M$ would release XPSP3....All are Crazy people here who daily install a new copy of Windows.... :P

@ a Point you are rite one day all of us will move towards VISTA..... :rolleyes:

so does any one know when they plan on doing this and if they are going to do a beta?

I doubt that XP SP3 will be released in beta and I'm quite sure that Vista SP1 will be released before XP SP3, since Vista needs it more than XP ^_^

I love XP, but I really like Vista now. Before, I honestly hated it. But now that I have been using it as my main OS, I really like it now.

I haven't had any security problems, I actually find Vista is more stable. But, I think it's because it's the OS this laptop came with. My desktop was made for XP, therefor it runs XP. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I love XP....Vista still sucks.. it has not too much support.. most of apps. are on XP.. and the drivers are still to XP.. something else My XP looks like Vista and it is the same XP that I like .. Don't you believe it.?

Watch this.. !! heehehe

clip29zf7.th.jpg

THIS

clip13fa9.th.jpg

AND THIS

clip16cg2.th.jpg

Edited by VastoLorde

Wow Looks like we have a split group here, I could only say that I am not running Vista at this point and kicking myself for spending sooo much money on Vista Os. Im a system builder and have 4 pc in many configuration here at home and only 1 is running Vista. Im a bigtime FPS gammer and the frame lost "110 from 185" in Doom 3 is just NOT GOOD! While Doom still runs great at 115 fps at 1024x768 is not the point. I spend some big money in performance hardware. However Vista is not a total waste. For right now Vista is for my wifes system.

And Xp is the way to go for Performance gamming! and who know how well Dx10 games will run when they hit the stores :thumb_yello:

And Xp is the way to go for Performance gamming! and who know how well Dx10 games will run when they hit the stores :thumb_yello:

I can confirm that UT2004 is unplayable on Vista, but you can partly blame a lousy drivers for NVidia cards.

I love XP....Vista still sucks.. it has not too much support.. most of apps. are on XP.. and the drivers are still to XP.. something else My XP looks like Vista and it is the same XP that I like .. Don't you believe it.?

Watch this.. !! heehehe

clip29zf7.th.jpg

THIS

clip13fa9.th.jpg

AND THIS

clip16cg2.th.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dribble:

How do I make my XP Look like this????

Well, whatever, I've decided to return to XP after a lot of Vista time.

Main problems:

Vista is very slow on my P4 3,2 GHZ, 1GB, GF 6600GT machine.

I can't install drivers for my Sound Blaster Card ( Creative Live 24bit) even though I've downloaded Vista drivers from manufacturers web site.

I don't have printer drivers for my HP 1018 LaserJet Printer, although I managed to install it with generic driver so it can work at all. But if you want to print something, you have to send it two times to the printer.

Sidebar Gadget RSS reader, IMHO most buggy of all, when in use, the sidebar is constantly freezing.

Powerware UPS device - it has an awesome software which still isn't supported on Vista.

MSI Starcam 370i - I've managed to run it on Vista but since it's using lousy drivers, the result is a lousy picture.

And last but not least, UT 2004, I haven't played it in a while since NVidia drivers suck on Vista and UT2004 performance was obsolete.

Anyway, this reasons were more then enough to return to good ol' XP :thumb_yello:

Edit: MSI has released drivers for Windows Vista and they're double in size compared with XP drivers :)

I want to try server 2008 beta (thats based on vista) but i cant format my hdd now. Wanna see it, as M$ server are running on it.

Thanks for report N1K. I see more reasons for not upgrading to vista. I agree with those who will wait sp1 for vista for upgrading.

To be honest, i don't mind vista, i use it, haven't encountered too many problems with it

except a mad hunt for digital camera drivers

all and all i think its a pretty sweet OS

I love the GUI and the ready-boost feature

along with being able to "stack" files

and we cant forget about the good ol'e search from anywhere feature

but i will admit

from my experiences

its the WORST gaming OS ever

not that i do much computer gameing anyway, thats what a PS3 is for! :P

I would also like to add that MMC console isn't working as it should, at least it's snap-ins. By that I mean that Admin Pack 2003 suck on Vista. You can't use DHCP or SMS console for administration, I have to connect to the server instead.

Some network printers won't work with Vista, for instance HP Color 2550. So you get preety frustrated when you constantly run into trouble with Vista. :sad01_anim:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dribble:

How do I make my XP Look like this????

There are many different ways. I got Vista Inspirat Ultimatum 2

The sidebar you can find here ---> Vista Sidebar

Visual Tooltip download here ----> Visual Tooltip

ViStart you can download here ---> ViStart

after you have all files and installed them your PC or Laptop looks just like Vista :thumbsup_anim: