Change boot screen windows 7

faris

I have changed the boot screen using the "boot screen updater" , but when I've copied the changed files (bootre.dll and winload.exe) into the DVD to make my own copy of windows 7 .. the setup stoped and the following message ocuured

679uztjb5thyv1hg2iwq.jpg

Please help me

You can't change the boot animation in pre-install environment, we have already tried and failed.

As I have not read the discussion on this, why can the animation not be changed in a pre-install environment? Is there some check that the setup does to prevent that?

I have changed the boot screen using the "boot screen updater" , but when I've copied the changed files (bootre.dll and winload.exe) into the DVD to make my own copy of windows 7 .. the setup stoped and the following message ocuured

You can't copied that files on DVD. Never work in this method. Please, download ""Windows 7 Boot Updater"" from

http://www.coderforl...jects/win7boot/

and create your boot screen, save it (BootScreen.bs7) and than download "Command Line Version", put it in a folder and use next command

Win7BootUpdatercmd BootScreen.bs7, then restart computer and see changes.

For inserting in DVD, must make a program with silent install. For this put in a folder "Win7BootUpdaterCmd.exe", your "Bootscreen.bs7" and make a cmd file with name "Boot.cmd" file. In this cmd file put next command "Win7BootUpdatercmd BootScreen.bs7" and save file. Select all 3 files, create sfx archive with Winrar (right click, add an archive) and to the "SFX Option", in "Setup" tab, to "Run after extraction", write "Boot.cmd", in "Modes"tab, check "Hide all" and finish with Ok, OK.

After created this, test it and insert in DVD like silent install.

Edited by bilbaro