Windows 7 Toolkit v1.3.0 BETA p2

Legolash2o

That error was caused because the addon is trying to add them to the silent installer which is not what addons are for.

Hi Lego

What should I do not to see that window? Should I apply to Reaper?

My temporary soultion is not to use thouse three addons :(

Regards.

v1.3.0.86B released! since v1.0.1.x, W7T has been downloaded over 53,079 times which is over 50GB since i started keep track of downloads so it's probably a lot more than that!

• 1.3.0.86B^FIX: Some issues unmounting images

When you closed WIM Manager it prompted to unmount images, however W7T did not check if the image was corrupted or not and when users tried to commit the image it caused an error. W7T will not longer prompt you to unmount the image.

• 1.3.0.86B^FIX: Hopefully fixed an issue unmounting image with Registry Hive Mounter

Untested: There was an issue where W7T would try to mount and unmount an image incorrectly, hopefully this has been fixed.

• 1.3.0.86B^FIX: Issue with Language Pack Converter

Someone tried to add W7T.exe into the language pack list and it caused an error (uploaded a log), from now on it will just say this does not look like a language pack with no log uploaded.

• 1.3.0.86B^FIX: Issue with rebuilding on CDs and DVDs

Some users tried rebuilding an image when the image was on 'CDRom' which is not possible due to it being read-only. W7T will not londer rebuild to CDRoms or anything with 0 free space.

Hi Lego

What should I do not to see that window? Should I apply to Reaper?

My temporary soultion is not to use thouse three addons :(

Regards.

Let me know which 3 addons were causing the problem...

(If its the 3 in your screenshot, thats really strange, since I use all

3 of them everytime I do a reinstall...)

Wonder if it could have something to do with it not being english version of windows 7? :huh:

Since it works fine for me...

Ive talked with Lego about this, still not sure how im going to handle it yet...

Ive been using the addons like this for quite a while and never

ran into any problems...

Edited by *Reaper*

v1.3.0.89B released fixing some pretty big problems.

• 1.3.0.89B^FIX: Issue loading Wim_Default

I did not update all the code when W7T mounts the hive WIM_Default, so this gave the affect that some tweaks did not apply. W7T now loads the correct hive so most of the tweaks have now been fixed (hopefully).

• 1.3.0.89B^FIX: Updates-bf.mum where not installed

There was an issue with tagging which caused updates to not install in LDR-QFE Mode and just install normally, this has now been fixed.

• 1.3.0.89B^Progress add for presets in All-In-One Tool

When you loaded a preset via AIO Tool, W7T gave no progress... Now W7T will show the percentage, which file its loaded and even the taskbar has the progress bar enabled which should help as i thought W7T had hanged when it was actually working but reporting no progress what-so-ever. Hopes this helps!

• 1.3.0.89B^You can now double click updates in All-In-One Tool to show support website

I thought i had implemented this ages ago, you can now double click on items in the Updates list (AIO Tool) and it will take you to the MSU website for more information about a particular update.

You are doing great job mate, I have not seen any such tool which got updated so quickly. Hoping to see a new updated version with the updates I have recommended.

I hope you would consider my requests.

Thanks, at the moment since it's coming to the end of the v1.3.0.xx build cycle i will be only focusing on fixes. I aim to add every request, but i have big plans for 1.4.0 (when i start it) so some requests will have to wait, sorry :(

Edited by Legolash2o

Thanks, at the moment since it's coming to the end of the v1.3.0.xx build cycle i will be only focusing on fixes. I aim to add every request, but i have big plans for 1.4.0 (when i start it) so some requests will have to wait, sorry :(

this is nice... i hope to see all the fixes we suggested in the 1.4... that would be grat! keep up the good work mate! :D

v1.3.0.90B released.

• 1.3.0.90B^SoLoR Updates tool has been enhanced

SoLoR Updates now includes updates which are in subfolders, there is also a new 'Additions' item in the list. Another new feature is that when an update is no londer available on the server then it will be moved to a folder called 'Old' which helps make sure you don't integrate any obsolete updates.

• 1.3.0.90B^W7T now uses newer folder browser dialog

Previous versions had the crappy folder browser dialog and now all of them have been updated to Windows 7 style, just like the one in ISO Maker.

• 1.3.0.90B^W7T now automatically sorts SoLoR updates

Mentioned above, it will now put old updates in an 'Old' folder.

• 1.3.0.90B^W7T will now change tab in AIO depending on what's being worked on

The is self-explanatory, if W7T is integrating Updates then it will switch the the updates tab, same with drivers, addons, etc... (requested)

• 1.3.0.90B^All-In-One Tool will now reset all lists after completion

Some users complained that after AIO finished all of the lists still have items in them, now they all get emptied.

• 1.3.0.90B^All-In-One Tool now gives the option to download KB2581464 for USB Tweak

When you select this tweak, W7T will now ask if you would like to download the specified update.

• 1.3.0.90B^Added option to set default theme in All-In-One Tool

A new option is in AIO tool, when you add a 3rd party theme there is now a button to allow you to make it the default theme after installation

v1.3.0.90B released.

SoLoR Updates now includes updates which are in subfolders, there is also a new 'Additions' item in the list. Another new feature is that when an update is no londer available on the server then it will be moved to a folder called 'Old' which helps make sure you don't integrate any obsolete updates.

• 1.3.0.90B^W7T now uses newer folder browser dialog

Previous versions had the crappy folder browser dialog and now all of them have been updated to Windows 7 style, just like the one in ISO Maker.

The is self-explanatory, if W7T is integrating Updates then it will switch the the updates tab, same with drivers, addons, etc... (requested)

• 1.3.0.90B^All-In-One Tool will now reset all lists after completion

Some users complained that after AIO finished all of the lists still have items in them, now they all get emptied.

• 1.3.0.90B^All-In-One Tool now gives the option to download KB2581464 for USB Tweak

When you select this tweak, W7T will now ask if you would like to download the specified update.

• 1.3.0.90B^Added option to set default theme in All-In-One Tool

A new option is in AIO tool, when you add a 3rd party theme there is now a button to allow you to make it the default theme after installation

Thanks mate, you are so quick to respond, you know I was waiting for this feature (default theme) in v3.0 RT7Lite as well but ben has almost stopped updating rt7lite. Though it is there in earlier versions as well but the tool still has too many bugs in it. Now W7T is the tool which has minimum bugs and has almost all the features which people like us require.

I am waiting for v1.4 where I hope you would try to address my other requests as well. I guess integrating maximum features in autounattend.xml should be your next venture, lol. Well, I am just kidding brother, you are doing great job brother, I know you are well aware of your priorities. Keep your great work going mate.

v1.3.0.90B released.

Nice work mate. Two of my requests implemented.

Now I need to find time to test this.

Thank you.

after put Y checkbox

1326651555-clip-111kb.png

w7t told me to download KB (opened ms donwload pagE). after i closed internet browser any of ckeckboxes in Tweaks menu became unclickable.

selecting any other TAB then TWEAKs tab again fixed the problem.

pls do fix in the next build

p.s. also all pop up windows for options were broken (setting ie homepage, GPU rendering and so on)

Edited by adminxp

etron_usb3_1.00.0000.0105

http://rghost.ru/35926840

if i select this driver folder (which includes driver for x86 and x64 os) w7t wrongly integrate 64 bit driver version instead of 32bit in X86 OS image.

usb 3.0 controller cannot work after installing OS.

so i forced to manually remove x64 folder before building integrating list.

can u fix it?

Edited by adminxp

Sorry that's not possible, both of the inf files (which W7T reads) are exactly the same so there is no way to separate the two. However i've just added a compromise in v91.

In the driver folders make a blank text file called "x86.txt" in the x86 folder and "x64.txt" in the x64 folder. This will make W7T force them to display x86 or x64 depending on which text file it see's.

if x86.txt exists W7T will show as x86

if x64.txt exists W7T will show as x64

if Mix.txt exists W7T will show as Mix

if x86.txt and x64.txt exists W7T will show as Mix

This is already in v91 which isn't released yet.

Edited by Legolash2o

v1.3.0.91 released.

• 1.3.0.91B^FIX: Registry Hive Mounter did not mount hives before importing

Registry Hive Mounter will now automatically mount all hives when importing registry files, before it did not do this and therefor the registry file could not be integrated.

• 1.3.0.91B^FIX: Tooltips on Tools Manager did not show if 'Downloads' Tab was hidden

Previously tool tips on the main page did not show if specific tabs where set to hidden, now they will show fine.

• 1.3.0.91B^FIX: Tools Manager did not show glass effect

Tools Manager just had the plain white background when it should of been aero'd (glass)

• 1.3.0.91B^Option to force AIO drivers as x86/x64/Mix by a blank text file in driver folder.

If a driver is not being listed properly in the Drivers tab then add a blank "x86.txt", "x64.txt" or "Mix.txt" depending one which one you want it to show as.

• 1.3.0.91B^Made a few modifications to the sort bar in All-In-One Tool

You will notice quite a lot of changes to the AIO side bar, it will no longer disappear on certain tabs. It will only shows buttons you can use and it even has buttons on the tabs which previously didn't have buttons. It should be a lot better for you guys. I just need to add tooltips to them.

• 1.3.0.91B^Made a few modifications to the Registry Hive Mounter

As well as the change above, i've made a few GUI changes.

Edited by Legolash2o

It is only visible after you add a file, but i'll check now just in case :P

Oh sorry but it was visible in the earlier version without adding theme file. Secondly I am unable to see my already integrated themes of in Theme tab of your tool, is it normal?

v1.3.0.92B3 released.

• 1.3.0.92B^FIX: Some All-In-One buttons remained visible/enabled after pressing start

Self-explanatory really, you could still add files, changes presets after you start AIO tool

• 1.3.0.92B^FIX: All-In-One hanged after finishing

Due to the recent change where W7T will change tab depending on what task it was doing, it caused W7T to hang at the end (crossthreading issue)

• 1.3.0.92B^FIX: All-In-One could not load/save last session properly

When i added the option to restore default options via the sidebar, i added extra subitems which caused it to not write last sessions properly.

• 1.3.0.92B^FIX: WIM Manager now unloads mounted hives when checking for mounted images

If you forced DISM to close whilst it was working you got an error message when you opened WIM Manager due it DISM opening registry hives, WIM Manager will now unload them.

• 1.3.0.92B^All-In-One Tool no longer switches tabs depending on what task it is doing

Because of the issue mentioned above.

• 1.3.0.92B^Options to disable main screen aero glass

Just in case someone doesn't want it really.

• 1.3.0.92B^You can now integrate .theme files

You can now integrate .theme files but be careful as these are mostly RSS feed themes and windows will prompt you if it's ok to use after windows installation, but that's only if you set them as default.

Tweaks

*1.3.0.92B^TWEAK:Disable Recycle Bin

*1.3.0.92B^TWEAK:Hide Recycle Bin

*1.3.0.92B^TWEAK:Disable Enhanced Pointer Precision

*1.3.0.92B^TWEAK:IE-Reset Text Size(New Tabs)

*1.3.0.92B^TWEAK:IE-Disable Accelerator

*1.3.0.92B^TWEAK:IE-Enable Third Party Components

*1.3.0.92B^TWEAK:IE-Remove Bing Search Provider

*1.3.0.92B^TWEAK:IE-Set Google as Search Provider

*1.3.0.92B^TWEAK:IE-Disable Default Browser Check

*1.3.0.92B^TWEAK:IE-Disable First Run Customize

*1.3.0.92B^TWEAK:IE-Clear History on Exit

*1.3.0.92B^TWEAK:IE-Enable Suggested Sites

*1.3.0.92B^TWEAK:IE-Reset Zoom Level (New Tabs)

*1.3.0.92B^TWEAK:IE-Enable 'Caret' Browsing

*1.3.0.92B^TWEAK:IE-Remove Links Bar

*1.3.0.92B^TWEAK:IE-Remove 'Favourites' Menu from IE

*1.3.0.92B^TWEAK:IE-Enable Saving Encrypted Pages to Disk