Windows 7 Toolkit v1.3.0 BETA p2

Legolash2o

thanks for adding .theme file support in themes tab, but I wish to know if I select a .theme file to add in my wim will it copy the theme file and the folder associated with that theme and integrate in the wim?

OR

I have to put that folder manually in the resources folder?

Sorry bother, I couldn't test that feature yet so only I am asking.

It will just copy the .theme file to the resources folder. I didn't have a .theme with a folder to test with so if you have one then please upload it for me :)

See most of the custom themes come with a folder with the same name, here is theme for testing, please test it and make the necessary changes in your tool. I hope I am not troubling you much.

I was testing the ones via the Microsoft Themes website which didn't come with folders.

Those themes don't have any msstyle file with them and only change the window color and desktop background. And almost all the custom themes, as I said earlier, come with msstyle file with them and most of the customizers like to use custom themes (with msstyle).

Edited by nice_guy75

I've done your tweak thing.

Also i've had to remove *.swm support because you can't mount/edit the files however i've added a WIM Merger tool to make the *.swm into a single install.wim

EDIT: You can still add *.swm file to WIM Manager but it will only give you the option to convert it to *.wim

Edited by Legolash2o