Little more enhancing SoLoR updates downloader

shon3i

I am very pleased with lasted changes in SoLoR updates downloader, but i notice bug, if i select Additions on list i don't see Hotfix Client/Extended for x86 only x64. Also very usefull option will be to sort by colum i click, like date, folder, file, size etc...

Thanks.

@Rick i know, i am not mean in that way, i found this W7T downloader very usefull when downloading all stuff need for my needs, otherwise i must copy every link from solor repository to jdownloader and then check what i downloaded, very borring stuff. Reason i not use your installer is because i use Net4 Client Prfofile only and use your core (slim instaler on solor repository) and integrate downloaded hotfixes manually, i have some reason for it.

I just want to have downloader which can download everything from solor repository as is, and it have option to sort by date, folder.... colums that have, nothing else. Legolash2o is that possible ?

Thanks.

Edited by shon3i

• 1 month later...

One more req if possible for solor downloader, when i select some group ie additions, and select all updates to download, can W7T automaticly make subfolders like are on server to make not conflict files with duplicate names, that will overwritte in download.

Thanks

Done, W7T will download files to the correct folder hierarchy on the SoLoR server, it will also sort out already downloaded file. For example, all the updates which go into the 'LDR Placeholder' folder on the website will be moved into the 'LDR Placeholder' folder on your HDD.