Error popup

shon3i

I don't see how that help here? When this error popup, integration stops in W7T, and if i click ok integration process continute till some update not show this error message again. This ruin integration process and i am must sit and wait to error popup, please imagine if i use to integrate to all windows images.... not go. Btw i do same thing earlyer with W7T Alpha 82 IIRC and integration process with same hotfix passes fine. Why? But i update W7T because i see is RC and it's recommended to have lastest version right ?

Edited by shon3i

I don't check LDR/QFE mode, so I don't have any issues. Never ticked that option. The result with or without that option checked is still a build on the LDR branch (since I integrate most of the SoLor's update pack), so why the trouble? :)

Edited by RicaNeaga

WOW that completely throws me now since I thought Rick and LegoLash told me to check that option... also before 95 I used either 93 or 94 to completely integrated all of SoLors updates with that option checked and had no problems at all

I don't check LDR/QFE mode, so I don't have any issues. Never ticked that option. The result with or without that option checked is still a build on the LDR branch (since I integrate most of the SoLor's update pack), so why the trouble? :)

Nope Lego, still same issue. I don't know what is but without LDR/QFE option everything is great. Btw i add everything from SoLoR pack except LDR placeholders. Can i send you some log?

I look in process explorer and here is last cmd

"C:\Windows\System32\PkgMgr.exe" /norestart /ip /o:"E:\W7T\Mount;E:\W7T\Mount\Windows" /m:"E:\W7T\cInst\update-bf.mum"

Here is contents of update-bf.mum

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<assembly xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v3" manifestVersion="1.0" description="Fix for KB2541014" displayName="default" company="Microsoft Corporation" copyright="Microsoft Corporation" supportInformation="http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=2541014" creationTimeStamp="2011-04-22T18:16:19Z" lastUpdateTimeStamp="2011-04-22T18:16:19Z">
<assemblyIdentity name="Package_for_KB2541014_BF" version="6.1.1.0" language="neutral" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35"/>
<package identifier="KB2541014_BF" applicabilityEvaluation="deep" releaseType="Update" restart="possible">
<parent buildCompare="EQ" serviceCompare="EQ" integrate="separate" disposition="detect">
<assemblyIdentity name="Microsoft-Windows-Foundation-Package" version="6.1.7600.16385" processorArchitecture="x86" language="neutral" buildType="release" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" versionScope="nonSxS"/>
<assemblyIdentity name="WinEmb-FS-Core" language="neutral" version="6.1.7600.16385" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" buildType="release"/>
<assemblyIdentity name="Microsoft-Windows-Foundation-Package" language="neutral" version="6.1.7601.17514" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" buildType="release"/>
<assemblyIdentity name="WinEmb-FS-Core" language="neutral" version="6.1.7601.17514" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" buildType="release"/>
</parent>
<installerAssembly name="Microsoft-Windows-ServicingStack" version="6.0.0.0" language="neutral" processorArchitecture="x86" versionScope="nonSxS" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35"/>
<update name="2541014-9_neutral_PACKAGE">
<package integrate="hidden">
<assemblyIdentity name="Package_for_KB2541014_RTM_BF" version="6.1.1.0" language="neutral" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35"/>
</package>
</update>
<update name="2541014-10_neutral_PACKAGE">
<package integrate="hidden">
<assemblyIdentity name="Package_for_KB2541014_SP1_BF" version="6.1.1.0" language="neutral" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35"/>
</package>
</update>
</package>
</assembly>

On W7T statusbar stay KB2541014 QFE

There is only Driver_Errors.txt but that is not from this year, is old when i experimenting with some driverpacks last month. I mean is there some DISM log or somewere where show this error more precisely. Btw when this error popup i navigate to W7T temp folder and i navigate to cInst, in this folder i only found update-bf.mum and no other files. Is that ok?

Can somebody also confirm this ?

Btw Lego can you give me if you have some early revision to test for example 93-94.

update-bf the only file, thats strange. I shall look at the code now and get back to you...

EDIT: It seems like i need some extra information.

1. What version of Windows are you trying to integrate the updates into? i.e. Windows 7 Ultimate x64

2. What version of Windows are you currently using? XP, Vista, Windows 7?

3. What is the name of your computer? I may have received a log from your W7T with the errors and more details

4. Where are you updates location? D:\Win7\Update.msu

5. Where does W7T mount your image to? probably default.

Edited by Legolash2o

Yes i am on v96 since you second post in this thread. One thing i can notice is that not always on same hotfix, but is definitely related to QFE branch.

I am prety sure that something wrong with LDR/QFE mode. I am doing another test without LDR/QFE option and again integration process passes fine.

Btw i am always disable Eset Smart Security first to eliminate possible problem which AV can made. I am thinking now to record video of integration as proof, but i would like to somebody also test and confirm this. I can also test on mine laptop, but i need day or two.

Done testing on mine laptop and successfuly produce same error, but with different setup, on laptop i have Home Premium x64 with only C: and D: partition, i use all default settings, except i ticked on LDR/QFE in option before integrating process start.

I also tryed to extract all MSU to CAB and integrate CABS instead MSU, but produce same error in integtation. Also i notice in integration process that when apear some hotfix name in W7T statusbar some of them are showing twice like for example Integrating update 23/313 (KB2541014) then show same Integrating update 23/313 (KB2541014 QFE) but this time when i look in cInst folder i found one and only update-bf.mum.

Btw did anybody else can also test and confirm?

For now i will stick with normal integration+LDR placeholders.

Lego if you need something, I will gladly help.