Ability to edit entries silent install

loginvovchyk

• 2 weeks later...

Strange that seems to be v2.1.4.1 installer whilst the latest is v3.2.0.0, i think that fixed that graphics glitch a long time ago.

EDIT: Seems like i had an error in my code, if the program already existed then it won't update it. However if you use silent installers from the next release (v101) it will update it :)

Edited by Legolash2o

Strange that seems to be v2.1.4.1 installer whilst the latest is v3.2.0.0, i think that fixed that graphics glitch a long time ago.

EDIT: Seems like i had an error in my code, if the program already existed then it won't update it. However if you use silent installers from the next release (v101) it will update it :)

Can I make an installer program separately from the Windows 7 Toolkit and in the process of creating the image of the installer copied to the image as it is done in RTWin7Lite? This is necessary in order to locate the installer on the user's language in this case Russian. I have to extract the installer from the image, translate it and then re-packaged in a way, and this increases the size of a Windows.