Edit Addons

makatec

I mean, when i created addon and something forgot to add or want edit something i have no option then create new addon, there is no option to edit my old.

Im talking about making and editing addons that are not integrated, just the file with WA extension.

If i had about 50 files to copy in addon, i spend lot of time making new addon even if i want to edit just one file. So please add posibility to edit addons or saving preset.

I hope this is clear now, sorry for ma bad english.

Btw. Can you also add variables location to roll menu?

YWwZO.jpg

to

k2zM2.jpg

Edited by makatec

You can use 7-zip to directly edit *.WA files.

Add and remove stuff, editing tasks.txt (Includes those variables youre showing on screenshot) and saving it afterwards as same file.

Altough it would be more confident to use very same tool, which was used for creating them... :g:

Edited by Etz

I've finished off the edit addons ability and will be in v103, i haven't fully tested it but it seems to work :)

I've also fixed some bugs, and made some tiny GUI changes (nothing major), also on your second request. As you scroll down the items/variables it will show a tooltip of their location.

This thread has been completed and will now be closed. :)