Mavilim: Issue

mavilim

Hi, Legolash2o

I became a member to this forum to find solution to problems and errors that i have with W7T v102rc. I have below problems that i cannot find solutions in w7t 102rc:

a) First, i extracted windows 7 iso image file to a folder.

B) i clicked on W7T -> "Populer" -> "WIM Manager" -> "Browse for WIM" and from the folder "sources" -> "install.wim"

c) I selected the version (such as professional) i wanted and deleted others with "delete image". I selected the windows version and clicked on "mount image".

d) At this point, w7T gives "select mount path ..." question window.

I have the first important problem here! When w7T asks this question, which folder should i choose? If the same folder is selected, w7T gives "same path" warning.

When a different empty folder is selected, process continues. It creates a temporary folder which has some files and folders with "Program Files, Windows config.sys, autoexec" names.

e) I continue the process. It goes directly to the main window with "Other tools" -> "All in One tools" I close w7t window after making necessary tweaks.

Ps: I wanna mention that the absence of "exit button" and turning off the program with * sign gives the feeling to the user that is making a mistake! W7T will be better if an "exit button" is added.

f) I make the folder an iso file by using IMgBurn with this link: (http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=11194) And i test it in virtualbox.

When setup windows, it gives the error in the below every time. I could not get rid of this error whatever i did!

"The prduct key entered does not match to any windows image in the set up process. Enter a different product key." :please:

Ps: In the previous versions, there were no entered product keys. Is there a need to enter a product key for every process in w7t v102rc? Is this a new feature?

When i get this error, i tried to enter sample serial keys that is given in populer-> Unattended creator -> serial keys for windows (profession). However, i had the same mistake.

I look forward for suggestions on this issue.

Hi, Legolash2o

I became a member to this forum to find solution to problems and errors that i have with W7T v102rc. I have below problems that i cannot find solutions in w7t 102rc:

a) First, i extracted windows 7 iso image file to a folder.

B) i clicked on W7T -> "Populer" -> "WIM Manager" -> "Browse for WIM" and from the folder "sources" -> "install.wim"

c) I selected the version (such as professional) i wanted and deleted others with "delete image". I selected the windows version and clicked on "mount image".

d) At this point, w7T gives "select mount path ..." question window.

I have the first important problem here! When w7T asks this question, which folder should i choose? If the same folder is selected, w7T gives "same path" warning.

When a different empty folder is selected, process continues. It creates a temporary folder which has some files and folders with "Program Files, Windows config.sys, autoexec" names.

What folder did you select originally to get that first message? Everything after that seems fine.

P.S. You don't have to go to WIM Manager before All-In-One tools, as they will mount the image automatically for you anyway.

e) I continue the process. It goes directly to the main window with "Other tools" -> "All in One tools" I close w7t window after making necessary tweaks.

Ps: I wanna mention that the absence of "exit button" and turning off the program with * sign gives the feeling to the user that is making a mistake! W7T will be better if an "exit button" is added.

No point having an exit button as the 'X' in the corner would do the same thing, W7T will warn users if they are about to close a window whilst W7T is doing it's thing. It will only allow users to close the window if it is safe to do so :)

f) I make the folder an iso file by using IMgBurn with this link: (http://forum.imgburn...showtopic=11194) And i test it in virtualbox.

When setup windows, it gives the error in the below every time. I could not get rid of this error whatever i did!

"The product key entered does not match to any windows image in the set up process. Enter a different product key." :please:

Ps: In the previous versions, there were no entered product keys. Is there a need to enter a product key for every process in w7t v102rc? Is this a new feature?

When i get this error, i tried to enter sample serial keys that is given in populer-> Unattended creator -> serial keys for windows (profession). However, i had the same mistake.

Did you use unattended creator?

Hi again,

I think i have resolved "select mount path ..." window problem. For now i have no trouble with it. I'll let you know if i have the same problem.

The main issue still continues. I do not use unattended creator and this is the real problem. Although i have never used unattended creator, virtualbox still gives the below error in the picture during windows setup.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/81699650.jpg/

In english: "The prduct key entered does not match to any windows image in the set up process. Enter a different product key.

I think when you make a virtual computer in virtualbox, it gives you the option to enter a serial key, make sure you have no Autounattended.xml in the ISO root and if possible delete the virtual computer and re-create it from scratch.

W7T does not add serial keys unless the user manually imports an unattended file.

I fix the the problem :type:

The problem was that virtulbox came in default setup with VDI (Virtualbox Disk Image) selected.

When VHD (Virtual Hard Disk) is selected, the problem is fixed.

I think this became a good experience for WT7 users :P

Edited by mavilim