Update Catalog

Legolash2o

Then i need integrator the app Visual C++ 2010 and MS Silverlight?

If you have already integrated some editions of Visual C++ or Silverlight, yes you need the patches;

if you didn't integrate them or if you don't want to integrate them, you don't need the patsches.

BTW, KB2636927 has been replaced by KB2714124.

• 2 months later...

Quick question, when applying these updates to our extracted iso, I noticed I got a few red ones that showed up. So far all my updates have been green, but I seen 3 red ones today after adding more updates to my installation files. When the program flags these as red, does it just skip them, or am I going to have problems installing my OS now? I have looked elsewhere for this information, but failed to find out how the program deals with these errors.

• 1 month later...

Update Catalog is not detecting any updates this week ???

McRip server down ???

Hello Jigsaw I got the same problem, read somewhere the guy who runs the server is waiting on his new internet connection, so I guess the server will be back up then. Anyone else got any further news ?

• 3 weeks later...

Quote from mcrip

It is a lack of donations and a lack of helping hands. But helping hands is always a matter of trust. Donations every few months 5 or 10 Euros is just too little. That's why I disabled the update servers. It costs too much money that I can't afford at all anymore. And not all with those donations.
I worked my ass off all the time to keep windows updates and hotfixes updated all the time, but people are only greedy for getting but not for giving... over 100000 downloads per month and nobody felt like giving a little donation... Awesome, ya know. But that's life. It is hard enough.

• 1 month later...