Vista Ultimate

mission

Hello!

I just want to say that i'm very impressed. I have installed it today and it looks great. It runs smoothly, no problems. I like it very much. You need to get used a bit on it, but its nothing complicated. And, i like that windows switching. Also great feature is, when program is not compatible with vista, then vista founds compatible version. Great!! Hehe, enjoy

My laptop runs it well, but I don't have a legal license to use Ultimate, so I'm stuck with Home Basic :P

Oh well, does what I need ^_^

Glad you like Ultimate, Mission, and welcome to the forums!

You'll like it for a week. Then you'll find all the annoyances. I thought it was great, and it is, but I've found some very annoying features missing or bugs, etc.

MS released it too quickly, without fixing all the bugs.

Agreed!

• 2 months later...

I'd have to agree with kelsen now that I've been using longer than 5 mo....

As on OS, I prefer XP. As a matter of fact, since I'm dual booting, I have stopped using Vista just cause I hate to see the Vista interface, especially Windows Explorer.

What I do like about it is the new setup and deployment and being able to image it and you can install it from flash or HDD, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

:thumb_yello: now i have ultimate too but for me its free ive downloaded it its called a Nope release and it doesn't ask for a serial

and when its done installing its genuine and im able to do my updates :notworthy: :whistle: