[Solved] Toolkit skips all SoLoR updates in integration

Icydead

Hi, when I try to integrate SoLoR updates, it skips them completely. First it successfuly integrates IE9 and Language pack (both green bar) and then it skips all updates and goes right to component removal, registry tweaks, services, and saves image. If I try to integrate them without IE9 and its language pack, it is fine.

Edited by Icydead

I made a new preset and added the updates again, all are in the list and basicly in the same folder, but it just skips them. If I dont add IE9 and language pack to the list, all updates integrate fine.

But anyway here is the preset:

Win.ini

Edited by Icydead

A little OT, but does somebody know if it is possible to add more than one IE Language Pack if you also add several Windows Language Packs?

In such a scenario would the language be chosen according to the language chosen for Windows itself or would the previously integrated IE language Packs simply be overwritten by the last one integrated?

Thanks, but I have a big doubt here:

All IE Language Packs contain "Windows6.1-KB982861-x64.cab" which is about 560KB

The full IE9 refresh which is called KB982861 as well has a much bigger file size of 21.7MB

On a live system I am able to install more than one language pack (with no effect though, as the OS language is English)

I simply might have to do a test and install on a virtual machine...

By the way, the MSU>CAB converter fails to correctly convert IE9 Language Packs (red bar), but it still produces a CAB file

By the way, the MSU>CAB converter fails to correctly convert IE9 Language Packs (red bar), but it still produces a CAB file

in v12, i think i've got a working solution. If it don't fully work then you can blame Microsoft but it seems to now work in my tests :)

Hi Lego,

finally wincert is back online after 24h ;)

IE9 Language Pack extraction now partially works, but there seems to be a problem with path names.

When extracting them from Desktop to Desktop everything is ok, but when using a my W7T folder I get an error message:

Error converting MSU

KB982861.Internet.Explorer.9.0/Language Packs/IE9

Could not find a part of the path

Although the actual path is D:\W7T\SoLoR\KB982861.Internet.Explorer.9.0\Language Packs

Edited by ulysse

It fails even if I try to extract from

D:\W7T\SoLoR\KB982861.Internet.Explorer.9.0\Language Packs

to

Dektop

only tried for IE9 Language Packs so far....I you want me to, I'll do some more tests

W7T has prompted me to upload an error report regarding this issue. You should have received the report.

Mediafire is terribly slow tonight...I might wait for test4 which will hopefully download in less than 50 minutes? :crying_anim02:

EDIT: Once more, you are faster than I can even post .... ;)

Edited by ulysse