OCZ PCI-E SSD Driver Problem

ThaNiTeHawK

Hello,

actually I have serious problems with the driver recognition.

I am using a standard Windows 7 x64 SP1.

I integerated the driver with W7K and but it is not recognized.

When I try in the setup then to choose it manually, it is not accepted, no such hardware available.

I had this problem before with another Windows 7 source and I could solve it by using a clean MSDN x64 SP1 one.

Are there any options in W7K known that can cause this problem?

Driving me insane making one image after the other :-/

Greetings

It should do that automatically, but i'd still like the link to the driver :P

i don´t know that... I always work with boot.wim and install.wim individually... What drivers are also installed in boot.wim that? mass storage drivers and then some...? I install in boot.wim mass storage and USB 3.0 drivers ...

Regards... ;-)

Edited by alfreire

@alfreire, PLEASE, provide a link to the driver you are having problems with or we can't help you.

Cheers and Regards

Thank's anyway...

Regards... ;-)

When you add drivers to the AIO list, it integrates at the end 'SYSTEM', 'SCSIADAPTER' and 'HDC' drivers in boot.wim image #2.

Thank's... ;-)

Edited by alfreire

Yeah, however I'm not sure some BIOS-es will see those bootable usb sticks when inserted in the USB 3.0 capable ports, because they're beeing ''rerouted'' through third-party USB 3.0 controllers. So for some those interesting oportunities are very limited, for others (native USB 3.0 - Intel Z77/B75 chipsets or AMD A75 chipset) not so limited. :)

Edited by RicaNeaga

Yeah, however I'm not sure some BIOS-es will see those bootable usb sticks when inserted in the USB 3.0 capable ports, because they're beeing ''rerouted'' through third-party USB 3.0 controllers. So for some those interesting oportunities are very limited, for others (native USB 3.0 - Intel Z77/B75 chipsets or AMD A75 chipset) not so limited. :)

PCI USB 3.0 adapters don't boot because don´t have BIOS to control boot devices... my motherboard is an Asus P8P67LE with native USB 3.0...

Well i've added the option anyway.

Good work...

Edited by alfreire

WoW many answers haha :D

Ok guys, first of all, the integration did work before so the driver itself should not be the problem :)

It is something in the image, but I cannot find out what. I rechecked all settings and I am not aware of anything that could be problematic.

The driver can be found here:

http://www.ocztechnology.com/resources/drivers/ocz10xx-1.3.5.14192-Win7.zip

my motherboard is an Asus P8P67LE with native USB 3.0...

nope, your usb 3.0 ports are not native, you have an AsMedia usb 3.0 controller. You can check right now if your usb 3.0 ports are bootable - plug in a stick in one of those USB 3.0 ports. My bet is it won't be seen as a drive in BIOS.

Edited by RicaNeaga

WoW many answers haha :D

Ok guys, first of all, the integration did work before so the driver itself should not be the problem :)

It is something in the image, but I cannot find out what. I rechecked all settings and I am not aware of anything that could be problematic.

The driver can be found here:

http://www.ocztechno....14192-Win7.zip

Thanks i'll do some tests. Quick question, have you made an All-In-One disk? i.e. you have both x86 and x64 images in one WIM?

Hmm... it didn't seem to add to the boot.wim :/

Edited by Legolash2o

I've added so that when the user has 'Prompt Drivers' ticked, it will also show the drivers in the boot.wim, and your driver integrated fine, but you didn't answer my question from earlier.

Quick question, have you made an All-In-One disk? i.e. you have both x86 and x64 images in one WIM?

I've added so that when the user has 'Prompt Drivers' ticked, it will also show the drivers in the boot.wim, and your driver integrated fine, but you didn't answer my question from earlier.

No, just Windows 7 x64 Professional, only.

I did :) :dancing:

nope, your usb 3.0 ports are not native, you have an AsMedia usb 3.0 controller. You can check right now if your usb 3.0 ports are bootable - plug in a stick in one of those USB 3.0 ports. My bet is it won't be seen as a drive in BIOS.

Yes, are native and bootables, I choose USB drive from Menu by press F8 at BIOS boot... AsMedia usb 3.0 controller is integrated in motherboard...

Regards... ;-)

Edited by alfreire