Windows 7 Toolkit Question (name change)

Legolash2o

Since Windows 7 Toolkit also works on Windows 8, do you think i should change the name? if so, do you have any ideas?

Also what do you guys think about this W7T description i'm trying to make.

Windows 7 Toolkit is a lightweight and easy to use application that was created in order to help you customize your Windows installation!

With this tool you can integrate Addons, Drivers, Gadgets, Language packs, Modified Files, Theme Packs, Tweaks, Silent Installers, Updates. You can also remove features such as Windows Media Player and customize Windows default services state. W7T also comes with extra tools which helps you convert files, make ISOs, download the latest updates (thanks to SoLoR), and completely customize your images to tailor your Windows installation disk to your exact needs.

Edited by Legolash2o

I like the current name, but it is easy to think of some alternatives:

- WIT: Windows Integration Toolkit

- WIM: Windows Installation Manager

- WISM: Windows Installation Source Modifier

or any combination of used terms...

Regards, Eric666

Edit:

- WISE: Windows Installation Source Enhancer

Edited by Eric666

Good names Rick, prob won't go with the Metro one as i hate the way Metro apps look :P

WIndows Deployment Toolkit sounds good, 'Windows Toolkit' is probably already used :D

Edited by Legolash2o

I like the current name, but it is easy to think of some alternatives:

- WIT: Windows Integration Toolkit

- WIM: Windows Installation Manager

- WISM: Windows Installation Source Modifier

or any combination of used terms...

Regards, Eric666

Edit:

- WISE: Windows Installation Source Enhancer

WIT is good :D

Don't like the word "tinker" Customize is better

Thanks, will change.

I also like both their ideas and also like the word "image" since the toolkit and WIN7 - WIN8 work with "images"

Agreed, like 'Windows Image Toolkit' :)

Once there's a few names thrown in here i'll make a poll, i'm stuck between 'Windows Integration Toolkit' and 'Windows Deployment Toolkit' lol.

Edited by Legolash2o

Windows Customizer Toolkit? Windows Customisation Toolkit? You have Tools inside you app that are beyond only offline image customization... also online / live system ones.

Lego's Customizer? Customize Windows 7&8? Customizing Windows? :)

Edited by RicaNeaga

I like 'Windows Integration Toolkit' and 'Windows Deployment Toolkit', though since it has tools that can be used on live systems, and not just for deployment, then a name such as 'Windows Administrative Toolkit' or even 'Windows Customizing Toolkit' might be appropriate as well.

Cheers and Regards

Windows Integration Toolkit' and 'Windows Deployment Toolkit' sounds fine to me or this can be extended name.

Also, short name WinKit as Rick suggested sounds very good.