usage problems

ENU_user

I get an error when I try to load the dvd source

"this seems to be an *swm file which is read-only and not supported by W7T you need to to merge this back into *.wim file first.."

Exception:

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]

© Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

M:\win7\install\lang>Set SEE_MASK_NOZONECHECKS=1

M:\win7\install\lang>imagex /Info "M:\win7\w7_sp1-X17-59183\SOURCES\install.wim"

M:\win7\install\lang>exit

then tried using the *swm merger tool to try and locate the *swm and ther are no *swm files to begin with

when tried using the language file converter tool picked up "windows6.1-kb2483139-x86-he-il.exe"

choosing destination for the converted file.."

I get :

the system cannot find the file specified "command line" = "exe2cab "*.exe" "*.cab""

btw would it be possible for you to add the "iso creator" to the all-in-one tool and by so making it easier posibly

so far with all my modding attempts I have not succeeded seeing anything happen or changed, i ran the AIO tool made an ISO and tested on VM..

after starting all in one loaded from a preset the tool asks what to do.. when I choose to "save the image before trying to make an iso I receive "error trying to commit image"

besides that I haven't noticed anything getting applied with the unattended xml file where I kept in the root of the built ISO-DVD

I am using a Win7SP1 version downloaded from a link handed by the tool

contents of mount log

[3680] OpenFilterPort:(326): The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.

[3680] FltCommVerifyFilterPresent:(630): The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.

[3680] WIMMountImageHandle:(764): The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.

[3680] StateStoreRemoveMountedImage:(1041): The system cannot find the file specified.

[3680] WIMMountImageHandle:(987): The system cannot find the file specified.

[6860] FIOReadFileIntoBuffer:(1468): The system cannot find the file specified.

[6860] UnmarshallImageHandleFromDirectory:(432): The specified directory is not a valid mounted directory.

[6860] WIMGetMountedImageHandle:(2427): The specified directory is not a valid mounted directory.