Sign in to follow this  
tealc

Change Setup Background [not changed] + BSOD in VM

Hello,

I wanted to test the new WinToolKit 1.4.0 (currently v.15), for Windows 7 x64 sp1.

I have selected :

- updates : the last SoloR update pack

- drivers : some from driverpacks.net (massstorage, chipset, lan, wlan)

- tweaks

I'm facing 2 problems at the moment :

after more than 4h30 of updates/drivers integration (more than 300 upd. and 500 drv.), in Virtualbox's last version the "Setup Background" is not changed, and later a more severe problem, i always have a BSOD after the install.

For the tweak not working, I'm wondering if it could be caused by the size of the BMP or its resolution ?

(currently 6.5 Mb for 1920x1200 BMP, converted by WinToolkit automatically).

For the BSOD, did you tried the last Solor Update pack to see if updates are the cause of the BSOD, or some driverpacks maybe ?

(was working in previous 1.3 W7T using previous upd/drv packs)

Please find attached the INI, I hope it can help a little :-)

Regards,

2012-04-08_10-23-34_2012-04-08_10-23-34.ini

Edited by tealc

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Alejandro Almeida
      Nothing appears to select! 

• By ZERO_XP
      When i try to import a custom registry setting (saved into a .reg file) into the "tweaks" section in the "All in one Intergrator" every thing works fine however then when i install finish installing my custom made windows 7 SP1 
      I check the registry and the settings are not applied inside my custom windows 7
      I'm also able to replicate this on the WIM registry editor and and on all Wintoolkit V1.5.4.X
    • By Guppy
      Good evening everyone!

I've been using WinToolkit since a lot of years to integrate updates in Windows Installations. Recently I redid my Win7 x64 Installation. I removed the ei.cfg and integrated all major "General" "Security" and "Hotfix" Updates. After integrating I created an ISO and started it in a virtual Machine. But upon booting it only says 

CDBOOT: COULDN´T FIND BOOTMGR

I don't know what the problem is, especially since my x86 Version started without any issues and in the past there was nothing comparable. Can you tell me what might have went wrong and how I can fix this? 

Thank you for all suggestions in advance and have a nice day!

• By MorcCrafak
      Hello again :).
      I saw if i select All-in-One Disk Creator and i select any .wim file it shows me dialog with this:
      can someone help me? Thanks.
    • By aXeSwY
      I notice in the last release the Misc option isn't working properly  (probably not at all ) ,

As you can see in the picture below if you select the "Change Setup Background" or "CMD text color" nothing show up , even select all the items not working , Hope you guy fix it