Hello friends

doerguen

Hello friends,

I am a power user. I've been installing windows XP since 2003 (after migrating from windows 2000).

I know how to use the great tools like RyanVM integrator and nlite, but I don't know how to make addons. I do not know how to make script.

But certain addons like 7zip and pdfXchange viewer, I managed to make for myself.

At work, I am using windows XP pro SP3 (because of softwares like TotalCAD, Ulead Photo express and 1 scanner not being compatible with windows 7). At home, my pc has windows 7 pro x64 installed. I also own a an asus U36SD laptop with windows 7 x64.

I'm comfortable browsing the registry with regedit and delete entries for which I am very sure, but not confident in editing unless there is a step-by-step procedure for noobs.

Based on ranking 1-10 (1 for beginner, 10 for expert), I'm comfortable to say that my rank is 2.

While browsing this site a few days ago, I've stumbled upon this Win7 tool kit and I became interested to learn how to use it, with the help and patience of our experts here.

Yours truly,

doerguen

Welcome Off Topic: If you give me the hardware id for your scanner I could look to see if I find any drivers

Thanks ricktendo64.

It's actually a multi-function (printer/scanner) machine which is an old canon Imageclass MPC190S. The printer is already defective so I'm only using the scanner.