[Repak] Adobe Reader XI Lite 11.0.10 (de en es fr hu it pl ptb ru tr)

ricktendo

Not only since publication, since always...the adfly polish link has a NEVER been tripped.

I will redo & re-add but, any links I dont see activity on I will not waste any time supporting (this goes for all downloads)

Edit: done

Strange ... I downloaded every time when it was updated

Thank you for changing the decision :)

Edited by Dziubek

• 1 month later...

Hi Rick I am a blind user and I need to keep the accessibility plugins in reader can you explain to me how to accomplish this task I have an admin install of reader 11.03 but I used the custwiz but I tried to use insted to apply the transform that I made but the install still runs and I don't think that it did anything and I don't know how to make the admin install back to a single msi package if you could please help it would be very appreciated my language is english thanks again for your help I feel like I am allmost there but I need a little bit of help thanks again.

OK here is what I do/use, you will need InstEd MSI editor. Use this one because its patched for better cab compression http://www.wincert.net/forum/topic/9769-modded-insted-151526-lzx21/

Steps:

- Create a administrative install of adobe reader

- Integrate the MSP update AdbeRdrUpd11003.msp

- I edit the MSI to make it lite, you may skip this

- Open the installer in InstEd, go to the "Media" Table, right click on "#Data1.cab" and choose "Rebuild selected CABs"

- Once InstEd finishes rebuilding CAB, click the "Table" menu, choose "Summary Info..."

- In Summary Information change the "Image Type" from "Admin External. Long filenames" to "Compressed. Long filenames"

- Close InstEd and save your MSI

- Now you can open your MSI with CustWiz v11.03 and choose your options

Note: sometimes CustWiz does not apply the tweaks, it merely creates a MST (Microsoft Transform) file with the tweaks. You need to apply this to the MSI, you can do this with InstEd: Open your MSI again and click the "Transform" menu, choose "Apply transform..." and browse for your CustWiz generated MST (save & exit)

Tell me what language you want, I can make you a lite installer keeping Accessibility plugins

Hi Rick how do you get the files back into a single msi package?  I changed the info in the summary table and I compressed the cab file.  thanks so much for your time.

Open the installer in InstEd, go to the "Media" Table, right click on "#Data1.cab" and choose "Rebuild selected CABs"

Hi Rick I did that and now I have the Data1.cab file but not one msi package file I can't see your picture if you could make me an installer with just the accessibility plugins included I would appreciate or tell me what I am doing wrong I would also like to how to have one main msi file thanks for your time.

Hi Rick I am trying to get my msi like yours like the file name AdbeRdrLite11003_en_US.msi that is what I don't understand what I am doing I did the cab compression and then I applied the transforms file but now I want to get one msi file instead of the cab file and the msi and the setup.ini and the mst file thanks again for your help.

OK I see, you are using the embedded MSI from the Adobe Reader EXE installer, that one has Data1.cab on the outside. (in the media table you can add a # symbol at the beginning of Data1.cab and insted will embed the CAB)

I personally don't use the EXE I use this MSI installer ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/11.x/11.0.00/en_US/AdbeRdr11000_en_US.msi

I made you this liter installer. Its the same as my lite but I kept: Accessibility, Read Out Loud, Make Accessible and Reflow

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56155351/Tools/AdbeRdrLiter11003_en_US.msi

Here is my CustWiz MST you can apply with InstEd if you want (or you can use your own) https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56155351/Tools/AdbeRdr11003_en_US_CustWiz.mst

Good luck!

Hi Rick thanks so much if I used the adobe link that you gave me for the adobe ftp how would I apply the update msp to version 11?  Also thanks for you making me the version with accessibility is your transform file included in that file?  thanks again for your help.

No the transform is not included in my installer, only been updated and slimed

If you want to apply the MSP update, create a admin install of the MSI, open a cmd prompt and type this command

msiexec /a msi_name.msi /p msp_patch.msp /qb
Now you use InstEd to rebuild and change summary info from admin long filenames to compressed long filenames

Hi Rick when I go to apply my transforms file in instead nothing seems to happen when I run the install like none of the options are there like have IE have the open and save dialogue I just opened my msi and then I go to the transforms menu and then I go to apply transforms here is a link to my transforms file can you please tell me what I am doing wrong thanks.

here is the link http://www.coreytk.com/AcroRead.mst

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah me too, but I don't know what is happening to the HideMenu.js file isn't there after applying transform.

post-22430-0-22999400-1378648342_thumb.p

My steps:
- I remove all stuff via VBscript (added some other things in the vbs file given by you)
- I create an administrative install
- I integrate the update AdbeRdrUpd11003.msp
- I open the CustWiz, modify some values ​​in the Property table (eg Brandname and Productname) and add HideMenu.js in the Files & Folders area.
- I go to generate transformation in the Transform menu and save the mst file.
- I apply transform with MsiTran.exe file and all changes are applied, except for the HideMenu.js file.

Thank you for your help, Rick
I'll try making it and see if that fixes the "problem"  ;)
-------------

I figured out what is happening...

The HideMenu.js is in the EnterpriseFiles table (image below). But he isn't in the Javascripts folder, only when the msi file is recompiled into a single msi package and later executed/installed, the .js appears in the Javascripts folder.

post-22430-0-00838600-1378666631_thumb.p

I tried to install the administrative install package, but the .js wasn't installed along with the rest of the files.  :no:

I'm creating a 7-zip sfx with the administrative install package to reduce the final file size.
.MSI (single msi package) ≅ 35MB
.EXE (administrative install package) ≅ 22MB

As you can see above, the differences are significant. That said, what do you think I can do besides decompile (create a administrative install) again with the MSI (lite) file?

Edited by HJSC

It was the only thing I haven't tried. I'll try that tip and come back later with the result.

My ISP is crap today and connecting me slower than dial up =X

------------------

Rick: worked perfectly!  :dancing:

I’d like to thank you for everything. I’m very grateful to you for helping me =)

Edited by HJSC