[Repak] Microsoft Silverlight 5.1.41212

ricktendo

Is your system shutting down from an overtemp? I'm sure you know this but if you don't have a fan to replace right away take the 2nd CPU out rather than fry it....

I am doing my best to upload all files to mediafire, not only am I having problems with the ftp I am also having pc problems

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/1269/pd3y.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

seems like MS has withdrawn this update?

-andy-

Why do you say this, if its because it is not offered to you on XP that is because they deemed it no longer compatible... This is only if you try to run it via the normal installer, if you extract it (like this one) the msi installs fine and the program works as well on XP

I also included in the new update pack, but actually there are many doubts, because it is not OK, enough to see that the SLMSPRBootstrap.dll,SetupPlayReadyData does not work (to say more better search\need\use library that are not present or are not updated in WinNT 5.x), OPMWXPUP.inf from UpdatePack v1.0.5 FINAL

[Silverlight_ProcessesToRun]	11,,regsvr32.exe,,,"/S ""%16422%\%SilverlightDir%\xapauthenticodesip.dll"""	11,Setup,SLMSCCRL.exe,,300,	11,,cmd.exe,,,"/C DEL /F /Q ""%11%\Setup\SLMSCCRL.exe"""	;;;; Starting from version 5.1.31010.0 do not (Support) work in Windows XP SP3	;11,,RUNDLL32.exe,,,"""%16422%\%SilverlightDir%\%Silverlight_ProductVersion%\SLMSPRBootstrap.dll"",SetupPlayReadyData"	;;;; However proceed manually	11,,cmd.exe,,,"/C MD ""%16419%\Microsoft\PlayReady"""	11,,reg.exe,,,"ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\PlayReady /v DataPath /t REG_SZ /d ""%16419%\Microsoft\PlayReady"" /f"

maybe it's just a coincidence, but still there are many doubts, because it does not just about Windows XP SP3 but also the Windows Server 2003 SP2 ehhhh

Ciao a tutti.

Edited by OnePiece

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...