[AIO] Microsoft Visual B/C++/F#/J# Redistributable x86/x64

ricktendo

Yea /ai or hold SHIFT, if you dont want F&J there is also an installer without them

I use the new installer now (thank you for it, because I don't want F&J).

I tried /h, and saw that the list of switches is unchanged. But, since your removed F&J from the new installer, i guess /y and /ai do the same thing. Am I right? 

It would be really helpfull (for newcomers especially) if you would include the list of switches in the first post. Thank you.

made the .exe with Add On Maker and added the file under nLite but it still prompted me to click "next" using command /quiet /norestart

if anyone can make me an Servpack then ill be more then greatful :)

using

Download: http://adf.ly/1713566/visualaio
Size: 23.8 MB
MD5: 9a760172552ba7b6707d559c98fdfce4
Info: Microsoft Visualicon1.png C++ 2005/2008/2010/2012, Microsoft Visual F# 2.0, Microsoft Visual J# 2.0 redistributable packages (with setup junk removed.) Also includes "extra" Visual Basic and C runtimes (see list bellow)

Edited by francisuk

Replace the 7ZSD.SFX and CONFIG.TXT with the ones from the "No GUI" SFX to build a silent installer.

Same for .NET 4 (there is a No GUI SFX alternative,) but if you want to make it SVCPACK compatible you have to enable the REG COPY/ADD/DELETE stuff in CONFIG.TXT by removing the semicolon (leave the LP MSI disabled unless you add a LP)

• 1 month later...

But, since your removed F&J from the new installer, i guess /y and /ai do the same thing. Am I right?

Thanks for pointing that out, next time I will change /ai to be 100% silent

Did you change the /ai switch? If you plan to update the addon again, please don't forget about the description (/h), because /y and /ai are confusing for the new installer. I guess it shuld look like this:

/y - Passive mode, shows progress bar advancing but requires no user interaction. *All* Runtime packages are installed.
/ai - Quiet mode, no user input required or output shown. *All* Runtime packages are installed.

Edited by Kelu

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...