[AIO] Microsoft Visual B/C++/F#/J# Redistributable x86/x64

ricktendo

• 1 month later...

I have a question about VC++ 2012 & 2013: Why are they splitted into two packages each (minimal & additional) ?

140912022510641435.png

On my PC, I have only one package for each for VC++ 2012 (2013 not installed):

14091202362910462.png

What's the benefit of the minimal package, and since your installer always install both, why not using the one found here & here ?

You have the exact same (multiple) entries but they are hidden and a additional entry is added pointing to the EXE, and the benefits to mine is I have stripped out the EXE and unhidden the MSI uninstall entries... You wont have the EXE and MSI install packages taking up room on your HDD

• 2 weeks later...

EDIT -- ok, I'm a little slow but I finally got it -- the entire page is an ad.

I need to click the little "skip ad" link in the upper right corner to go to the file.

sorry for stupid question

regards

----

I take it I have to install adf.ly "Open Download Ma_nager" using their setup_ODM.exe

Does anyone know if this is a no-footprint no-registry one-time executable, or does it add system fil_es, change the registry, etc.

If the latter, then after installing the open downlo_ad manager, how do I reverse all of its impacts?

Not complaining about contributing ... just wondering about time involved

Edited by molecule

• 2 weeks later...

Download Feedback:

I've many difficulties to download h__p://ricktendo.info/Repack/VBCRedist_AIO_x86_x64.exe

At the end I have to use wget.exe to download. After 9 tries I manage to finish the download process.

149bgog.png

What is the problem with download location, host,.. or something else?

Edited by MAXtoriX