[AIO] Microsoft Visual B/C++/F#/J# Redistributable x86/x64

ricktendo

• 4 weeks later...

Oh ok, so i guess you can't use this installer on the SetupComplete.cmd. It is weird because sometimes it works just fine and sometimes it doesn't.

That's exactly how I use it - in SetupComplete.cmd and never had a problems with on x86 or x64

Just use "tools" provided by Ricktendo in his first post to repack *.exe  ..... Visual AIO SFX Maker v6 (installer repacker) and Silent "No GUI" SFX alternative v4

• 4 weeks later...

I have a new fully updated Win7x64 image with your runtime package and when I install Office2001x86 WU says I'm missing Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=44074 wondering what you think... thanks!!!!

Edited by compstuff

Any thoughts on this Rick? Just wondering if this is an MS mistake...

I have a new fully updated Win7x64 image with your runtime package and when I install Office2001x86 WU says I'm missing Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=44074 wondering what you think... thanks!!!!

No not a mistake, office runtime is separate to the regular runtimes and is only shown if you install office 2k10

But you can install it (WPI or WTK-RunOnce) and it installs without issues; if you install Office 2010 later, WU does not ask anymore for it.

Thiersee