Repack installer request?

oguz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

can you make .NET2.0-3.5 installer, your 4.0 is fantastic!

Bump.  (en-US)

I see you wrote this:

No plans (its already en-US,) but its easy to extract, delete the language packs from the folders and also in the CMD and repack it

I don't understand the post. Edited by l33tissw00t

You can find .Net 1.1 to 3.5 installers by user hidden and jaynbe here: http://www.wincert.net/forum/forum/105-svcpack-addons/ (simply extract the installer from the addon)

mooms, sorry for asking this, jaynbe and user hidden made only for 32 bit system? no 64 bit support or maybe support dual system (x86-x64) just like ricktendo did for his net framework repack?

.NET 2.0 through 3.5 are already included as part of the Win7 OS, both x86 and x64, and the installers of the type used for XP are no longer appropriate.  They are updated as necessary through WU / MU.  There is at least one report that .NET 1.1 can be installed on Win7, but I have not tried it.

EDIT:  If you were asking about something to use for XP x64, I don't know the answer to that question.

Cheers and Regards

These installers are intended for XP x86.

If you're on Win 7 x64, you only need 4.5.1 installer by ricktendo.

.NET 2.0 through 3.5 are already included as part of the Win7 OS, both x86 and x64, and the installers of the type used for XP are no longer appropriate.  They are updated as necessary through WU / MU.  There is at least one report that .NET 1.1 can be installed on Win7, but I have not tried it.

EDIT:  If you were asking about something to use for XP x64, I don't know the answer to that question.

Cheers and Regards

actually I need for making true addon for xp x64 just like onepiece/nonno fabio do in xp x86, not for windows 7 by the way...

if u do look in windows xp 64 bit section in ryanvm forum (or maybe here), mostly addons (especially true addons) only for x86...

sorry for requesting that, I'm just trying to help others who need that (I use for testing only in vmware, dont have the license for xp 64 bit either)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello there mates , could somebody please make a repack for :

ACDSee Pro 7.1.164

?

x86 and x64 in one single small package ?

- maybe also pre-activated would be cool but not mandatory

Cheers and have a great day

Pre-activated would also be illegal and get both you and the maker banned....

Hello there mates , could somebody please make a repack for :

ACDSee Pro 7.1.164

?

x86 and x64 in one single small package ?

- maybe also pre-activated would be cool but not mandatory

Cheers and have a great day

Pre-activated would also be illegal and get both you and the maker banned....

Oh ok , didn't knew that ... - but could at least get a good x86 and x64 repack ?

Thank you all for your hard work.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

can you repack 360 total security? Antivirus Software at http://360safe.com/totalsecurity.html

That should be an easy one, if you know what you want/can be removed, go ahead and use 7zip to extract the files from the installer, delete/add what you want, re-zip files with 7-zip, open the installer with Restorator or another capable resource editor and replace FILE -> 501 with your modded 7-zip

What about it you want removed?

I do not use the program

Unzip the files, remove what you want (add files if needed,) then you open the installer in Resource Hacker, expand FILE, right click 501 and choose Replace Resource...

giDVQ5L.png

Click Open file with new resource... (browse for the new .7z with your changes)

cdZ2kDr.png

Add the same info you see bellow (FILE | 501 | 1046) into the dialog boxes and click Replace

RfxTaJ6.png

Save and done