Giveaway of the Day - RemoteObserver

cro-man

Giveaway of the day - what's that?

Well, that's a convenient initiative allowing you to get the best commercial software titles - for free. Every day we offer licensed software you'd have to buy otherwise, for free! Yes, we are giving away software, and you can download it from our site, right now and right here and our goal is to give away every good piece of software, sooner or later.

Catch is it must be installed with in 24 hours before the next give away is posted.

RemoteObserver

RemoteObserver is a client-server application that is intended for the supervision over computers in a local network or via the Internet. You can watch that your workers, kids or students are doing, and record screenshots for the further viewing.

Additionally, you can send messages, run applications, restart or shutdown remote computers if neccessary. Client or server side is protected by password that allows you to keep confidentiality. Server-side application has one interesting feature that allows you work and also watch at the same time.

Features:

* Simultaneous supervision of up to 64 computers;

* Recording screenshots for the further viewing;

* Exporting screenshots into BMP format;

Edited by cro-man

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks Cro-man. I am interested to see how it compares to Robo-form. Hard to believe it is free!

• 2 months later...
Nice topic ... how on earth did u came out wif this idea.. hehheee :thumb:

Cro-man is editing it on a daily manner :icon_rolleyes:

It's a 31 day free trial. I am using it right now and it has been hung up on a registry with Zone Alarm for 5 minutes now. I had to skip it. to finish. After rebooting I scanned 2 more times and it found more issue. I not sure if this works.

Strange, all software from that page was free if you install it in that day. I guess something changed there. :icon_question:

• 2 months later...
Giveaway of the day - what's that?

Well, that's a convenient initiative allowing you to get the best commercial software titles - for free. Every day we offer licensed software you'd have to buy otherwise, for free! Yes, we are giving away software, and you can download it from our site, right now and right here and our goal is to give away every good piece of software, sooner or later.

Catch is it must be installed with in 24 hours before the next give away is posted.

Today's Giveaway of the Day!

MP3 Recorder Studio

mp3-recorder.gif

Do you need to record an internet call? A conference or radio show? Want to capture every sound on your computer while skipping silence and saving disk space? MP3 Recorder Studio may be just what you are looking for. It records sound directly into MP3 without creating temporary WAV files, it is able to detect and skip silence, to split output files according to your settings. Due to these functions it can monitor sound activities automatically even for very long periods of time.

MP3 Recorder Studio is a small and user friendly application that allows you to record every sound on your computer. You can choose to record audio from only one source (for example, from microphone), or just to record all sounds that you hear. The program offers simple intuitive interface that requires no special knowledge. It can record sound directly to MP3, which saves disk space and allows you to do two steps in one.

However, if you need your sound as WAV, MP3 Recorder Studio supports this function as well. Both MP3 and WAV quality is fully configurable, it is possible to set frequency, bitrate, mode (stereo or mono).

System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista; Sound Card

Publisher: Maniac Tools

Homepage: downloadbb.png

I downloaded it. Then i opened Activate.exe and then i installed Setup.exe. A page opened in Firefox showing this:

sshot1ek5.th.png

After i launched the Program it showed:

sshot2nz9.th.png

Am i missing something?

What no working?

I thought there will be a username and a Serial like the one showed in the previous post by you. I mean fully registered.

If i format my PC and then install it again will it be fully registered?

I thought there will be a username and a Serial like the one showed in the previous post by you. I mean fully registered.

If i format my PC and then install it again will it be fully registered?

No,just read the Readme file thats included. :manual:

You have 3 files inside the Zip Archive:

clip1gm6.png

Setup, Activate and Readme. Install the Program and run the Activate exe.

The Program will be Registered.

Thats it. :welcome:

The readme.txt said:

Installation

Unzip the package you`ve downloaded and run the activation program

Activate.exe which is included in the package, then run Setup.exe to

install the software.

You have to install it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over.

I ran the Activate.exe 1st and then ran Setup.exe. But it didn't work.

Now i tried to do it in your way but the Page says:

This giveaway is not available

MP3 Recorder Studio was available as a giveaway on December 11, 2007, this giveaway is not available any more. You can download the trial version of this software at http://www.maniactools.com/sof....

Don't miss a good giveaway again, subscribe now!

It expired few minutes ago.

I have attached the readme.txt

readme.txt

Edited by rubab