Microsoft Office Hotfix Installer v2

ricktendo

Microsoft Office Hotfix Installer

Overview

This download contains the Microsoft Office Hotfix installation program.

Ohotfix.exe is a software program designed to help administrators deploy update files within their organizations. OHotFix works by reading a series of deployment instructions contained in an INI file, and then using those instructions to apply an update to the computer. OHotFix can also check applications on the computer to determine which updates need to be applied, and it can order a group of update files so that an installation is optimized.

System Requirements

- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000; Windows 98; Windows Server 2003; Windows Vista; Windows XP

This download works with the following Office product:

- Microsoft Office 2003

- Microsoft Office XP

- Microsoft Office 2000

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...ylang=en&tm

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Maybe I'm just doing something wrong? I cannot slipstream any post sp3 updates into office. I have done it successfully with post sp2 updates.

I slipstream the updates, everything logs ok but nothing actually gets added to the Administrative Install Files.

Has this been a problem for anybody else?

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Right now I have to create a silent installer for all post sp3 updates. Takes up much more space I'm assuming.

I have also tried siginets Office Integrator. The same thing happens. Everything seems to slipstream and completes successfully. After installing office, Microsoft Update still lists all the updates I supposedly slipstreamed.