windows 7 august 2018 / Explain the difference and advantage from the Original clean version of Windows 7

Здравствуйте!

Hello!

• windows 7 august 2018 / Explain the difference and advantage from the Original clean version of Windows 7

I come from Russia, the last year I use the download of this version of windows 7 august 2018, but I can not find a detailed description anywhere, and I do not know what exactly the benefits of this. At the same time, I like the presence of already built-in updates and the speed of the system.

And tell me: since after installing windows 7 august 2018, I change the interface language to English, to Russian. Update Center offers many new updates again, for all the years. Do I need to install them? No need? Or, install only those in the description of which Microsoft gives such a recommendation, when changing the system language?

Please explain in detail and intelligently, so that I can understand what I use)

• windows 7 august 2018/ Объясните отличие и преимущество от Оригинальной чистой версии Windows 7

Я родом из России, последний год использую загрузку именно этой версии windows 7 august 2018, но ни где не могу найти описания подробного, и не знаю, какиме именно преимущества от этого. При этом наличие уже встроеных обновлений и скорость работы системы мне нравится.

И скажите: так как после установки windows 7 august 2018 я меняю язык интерфейса Английский язык, на Русский язык. Центр обновлений предлагает множество новых обновлений вновь, за все года. Нужно их устанавливать? Нет необходимости? Или, установить только те, в описание которых Майкрософт дает такую рекомендацию, при смене языка системы? 

Объясните пожалуйста подробно и толково, что бы понимать мне, чем пользуюсь)