windows sidebar start up problem

TAKURO

hi all, i would like to ask something about the windows sidebar start up problem. the problem is, every time when i turn on the computer, get into windows, the sidebar won't start up automatically, i have click on "START UP SIDEBAR AUTOMATICALLY WHEN WINDOWS START UP", but it still not working, what i have to do is press "Ctrl + Alt + Delete", and close the sidebar.exe after the windows started, then turn on the sidebar again by clicking the sidebar.exe icon, and the sidebar will turn on eventually, please advise what i have to do to make the sidebar turn on automatically follow by the windows start up, please help.....

my computer config are : CPU : PD930, with 2GB DDR2 533 Rams (1GB X 2 Dual Channel), Display Card X550 (Can't really remember it), and after i start up my computer and actually got into the windows, i have been waiting for not less than 5mins, and the sidebar still haven't started up, I'm quite sure that the computer are already finished all the loading of the start up applications as i use some monitoring program to watch the CPU loading. and also, i have try to created a shortcut of the sidebar.exe into the Document and Setting/Start Up folder, and restart the computer, and it still not working :<

And also, there are some problem with my calendar gadget as well, the calendar do not show any date, it only have an orange page, i have try to uninstall the whole program and it still stay the same, please help....

thank you very much.....

post-6799-1203409402_thumb.jpg

Edited by TAKURO