Updates/Hotfixs Only

denver

hello : orbit 30

first of all i would like to say nice add on.

i have a question. this might seem kind of odd, but anyway . i was wondering if it would be possible to somehow make this add on compatable with windows media center"i have the original MCE2CDOS"

what i would like to find out is if it would be possible to take out everything that makes media center os but leave the updates and NVIDIA able to install. because i would like to use my original c d's to install media center "" i know it would have to be converted onto one d v d ""

any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated

thank you

beeler54321@gmail.com

hello : orbit 30

first of all i would like to say nice add on.

i have a question. this might seem kind of odd, but anyway . i was wondering if it would be possible to somehow make this add on compatable with windows media center"i have the original MCE2CDOS"

what i would like to find out is if it would be possible to take out everything that makes media center os but leave the updates and NVIDIA able to install. because i would like to use my original c d's to install media center "" i know it would have to be converted onto one d v d ""

any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated

thank you

beeler54321@gmail.com