Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nomadturk

Character Problems with Service List

Recommended Posts

noxp349s200903051702572.png

I've recently got a problem which i don't know what causes it.

I need help!

...

As you can see above, for some reason my service names are corrupted! Turkish characters are causing trouble with them. At first i though it was something related to fonts, but as you can see some of the services with Turkish characters are corrupt while the rest are OK! Then i thought maybe it's something due to service.msc file. I've tried replacing it with an untouched one but... Still the same. Then i tried listing the services from command line and saw they are the same there. It's like they're getting corrupted whilst they are being registered. But, this is not only services related. After a live install, i've seen the same problem at Device Manager too!

I'm stuck, out of ideas...

Does anybody have any idea why it happens like this?

PS: This screenshot is captured from WmWare just after the installation finished. Yes, i have also installed this to a live system and it has the same problem. No, i don't remember adding or changing anything that might cause such an error.

Edited by Nomadturk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...