help please

ianm2

hi can you help please, can I install any of these, kels, and others into an installed windows without them?

I am brand new, and downloaded, but no exe or installers, etc...what do I do with them??

thanks...

hi can you help please, can I install any of these, kels, and others into an installed windows without them?

I am brand new, and downloaded, but no exe or installers, etc...what do I do with them??

thanks...

Are you asking about inf Addons, If yes then extract the addon and find the "program.inf" example :- If you had download "Kels_Uber_Addon_v14.2" then extract it and find "UberPack.inf" file and right click and select install, that will install you Addon in a live system.

I hope you get my point.

Are you asking about inf Addons, If yes then extract the addon and find the "program.inf" example :- If you had download "Kels_Uber_Addon_v14.2" then extract it and find "UberPack.inf" file and right click and select install, that will install you Addon in a live system.

I hope you get my point.

Some of Kel's addons require you to copy the .inf file into the .inf folder at C:\Windows\inf. but that is only if you get a error. Not all addons require a copy of the .inf in the inf folder.

well MANIKANT.S.GUPTA and LUZR4LIFE said most of it

the inf copy LUZR4LIFE said about it is just for uninstalling problem

and for the info some addons doesn't support install through live windows

like IE and update packs

and this is almost all about inf files

any other prob we are glad to help ^^

the inf copy LUZR4LIFE said about it is just for uninstalling problem

Actually. I have a older version of Kel's Uber Pack that I always had to copy the .inf over. It may have just been that version. But I think you covered the rest on .inf installs.

Actually. I have a older version of Kel's Uber Pack that I always had to copy the .inf over. It may have just been that version. But I think you covered the rest on .inf installs.

well Kels added a command to copy the inf but sometimes the inf copy not working