is it possible to integrate windows media center

Meezy

So I'm New here and i was wondering if it was possible to integrate windows media center(WMC) into another version of xp that doesn't have media center and have it act like Media Player does.

What i Mean Is can you make media center into a standalone app and open like a normal app instead of like a separate OS i want to do this for experimental purposes for a study i am doing. I believe that media center would be much better if it was standalone instead of service dependent.(Before anyone says that most/all apps are service dependent let me go into more detail.) I have multiple media center machines but i hate how media center uses hella resources due to the fact that it relies on extra services. what i want to do is combine the services that come with media center with the program itself instead of having the extra s**t running in the background. more simply put make media center into a installable application instead of having to have XP media center or what not. so basically make it into an EXE that can be installed on any Windows pc and/or removed. I've already made many custom xp installations now i want to do the same for media center.

Also I know that this sounds dumb but like i said its experimental.

Thanks in advanced to all help/useful replies

Edited by Meezy