[Solved] DirectX Silent Installer Corrupt

RicaNeaga

Something is wrong with the first logon installer (WinToolkit Installer 4.6.3, ultimate sp1 x64). It's the first time I've encontered an issue with the directx installer - it told me it was corrupt??? I'm using it for more than a year with absolutely no problems. You can find it here...

I checked the size of the one from the USB stick ''disk'' and the one on my hdd - they're the same, so the ''corrupt'' case is out of the question. Or maybe win toolkit did something to it when adding it to the apps folder? Please investigate this one Lego, it's too much for me. :)

Actually... no. That is the thing I found to be very weird...

D4C2A66762BDA854D81C17B8707BB09E for the one on the usb stick ''iso'' (apps generated folder), and 6FE0757387C593C823F51D8C4C0FA1A8 for the one on the hdd.

But the size seems to be exactly the same...

It probably got corrupted then, i remember last week i think it was that i fixed an issue with copying file? when was it that you added the directx silent installer?

Just manually replace the file on the USB with the known working one without running WinToolkit.

tonight, I played with various builds to investigate that 0x67 bsod. I think I used v52 test 1 when I integrated this one, or v51 test 21 (?). I'm not sure, I deleted the earlier builds. :(

Currently I'm only integrating updates, so I can't invstigate this one now.

The extracted dvd was on my hdd. I made from it an iso on the same partition of the hdd with win toolkit. And afterwards copied the files from the mounted iso to the usb stick. So no mistakes on my end... I think :)

Edited by RicaNeaga

It might have been a one off when copying to the usb stick, either way i'll check my code.

Just replace the file on the USB with a working one, you don't have to re-run WinToolkit.

UPDATE: I have just fixed a bug when copying folders but it's not related to your issue.