Reoccuring install error 0x8007048F [solved]

crashfly

I seem to be having a reoccuring error when building an install image with the latestest WinToolkit (build 65).

"Windows cannot install required files. Makre sure all files required for installation are available and restart installation. Error code: 0x8007048F"

Anyone have any ideas what "update could be causing this error, or is this just another bug with the latest WinToolkit?

If anyone cares, I have included my last three option presets. All three give the same error.

Edited by crashfly

Try to eliminate all the blank spaces in the path!

This error does not happen in Win7Toolkit. It only happens when I use the resulting ISO (burned to a DVD-RW). I try to install from that and my computer appears to have issues. Not sure if it is the hardware or the DVD.

Ok. It appears I have lame hardware. At least I know that now. Nothing caused by WinToolkit. It is just an odd DVD burner that likes to do stupid stuff. All is well now.

I installed from a USB drive and everything works as it should. DVD burner just being bad. Probably need a new one.

Edited by crashfly