Adobe Reader X - v10.1.4

Simpuhl

adobe_reader.jpg

Description

Easily view, print, and collaborate on PDF files with free Adobe Reader X software

Adobe Reader software is the global standard for electronic document sharing. It is the only PDF file viewer that can open and interact with all PDF documents. Use Adobe Reader to view, search, digitally sign, verify, print, and collaborate on Adobe PDF files.

Version: 10.1.4

Platform: x86 & x64

Uninstallable: Yes

Credit: *Simpuhl*

Download! - MD5 - A30A01AD7CD08C00EDD1CCBBB8EFE74B

Note: Add this as a silent installer... No Switches needed!

Details:

I took the offline installer, extracted it... edited it with Adobe Customization Wizard X, made it silent, supressed restart, eula, and made it default pdf viewer. It will make default desktop and startmenu icons and saved it. Then I used iexpress to make it a single .exe and then silent extract and run the setup.exe.

Edited by Simpuhl

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone else have the same issue with this?

Compstuff, I can't confirm that I've had the same issue. However I did stumble upon this post in the Repacks forum. It sounds promising.

[Tweaked] Adobe Reader X 10.1.4 (enu, esp)

http://www.wincert.n...x-1014-enu-esp/

I havent intergrated it into any of my builds as of yet. Perhaps over the next few days. I'll post my results when I do. I'll be following both related threads aswell. Reagrds.

Edited by dotfusion

Thanks very much for the reply and your find... I love Rick's work his stuff is always superb...

Compstuff, I can't confirm that I've had the same issue. However I did stumble upon this post in the Repacks forum. It sounds promising.

I havent intergrated it into any of my builds as of yet. Perhaps over the next few days. I'll post my results when I do. I'll be following both related threads aswell. Reagrds.

I also noticed that lol, I couldn't figure out why! But I said screw it as it updates on its own... I just mainly wanted it "installed". Me having to clikc update rather then take the time to browse to adobe and download and install it is much better. Let me know if you figure something out though. I was going to wait till they release a newer version to try and update it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 years later...