problems loading windows image

Borja Zunzu

hello, this is my first time with win toolkit, i used rt7lite before, but a read that this program is better

i hace a problem when i try to load the image

first i extracted the windows iso into a folder, then i clic on browse and select the windows 7 image, but when i make clic in the image i receive the following message

" your mount seems to be the same path as your selected image dvd, this is not recommended and win toolkit will abort!"

why i receive this message? how can i change this path

thank you!

borja

ok, first, I downloaded my original copy of windows 7. then I open the program and clic on main>advanced>component removal, later I clic on browse, but I dont know how to load my .iso of windows 7. which option sould I choose? "browse for extracted dvd" or "browe for specific WIM"?

ok perfect, I extracted the iso with winrar in a folder, later i clic on browse for extracted DVD, and the image load, but when i clic on "select" i receive this message:

" your mount seems to be the same path as your selected image dvd, this is not recommended and win toolkit will abort!"

sinttulocopial.jpg

what im i doing wrong?