(Solved) Error in test build 13 (99% also in the latest test 19)

RicaNeaga

After having some issues with trying to overwrite hosts file (AIO-Advanced-Files) in build 12, that were solved (see here), I made a build using test 13 (yeah, unlucky for me).

After loading the hosts file, and making its destination file to %SystemDrive%\Windows\System32\drivers\etc, when I installed in VM the resulted image, a file named %SystemDrive% was found on my drive C:!!!

Then checked the preset resulted, and found out a line like this... ''etc::C:\7lite\Last Sessions\hosts;%SystemDrive%\Windows\System32\drivers\etc;True''

So as you can see here, Win Toolkit changed the name from hosts to etc, because I didn't also add the last line probably - instead of %SystemDrive%\Windows\System32\drivers\etc it should have been %SystemDrive%\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts probably, and directly ''target'' the soon-to-be-overwritten hosts file. If this is the case, then please change the info text from ''save to'' to smth like ''overwrite file'', so users can know they have to put there the entire path, with the file also.

However, having a folder named %SystemDrive% on drive C: is what really troubles me... :(

Edited by RicaNeaga

Tested after making a build with test 31 - everything is ok now. Fantastic how the app now duplicates the location of the file loaded to where it's supposed to be copied.

Also love the new First LogOn (RunOnce) screen, with the loading bar. Some may say it's a little thin that bar, but I'm ok. :D Great work man! :)