Integrating Updates Addons and Installers to Multiple WIM Images Scenerio?

yogurt

I'm not sure how would go about this,so here goes,

I integrated several updates, addons and installers, etc. to install.wim (mounted :: Windows 7 HOMEPREMIUM). Win Toolkit processed the lot without errors. :D

If for example I want to install 'Windows 7 Ultimate' from the same media, will everything that I integrated in the 'Windows 7 Home Premium' session be installed?

Do I need to re-run the integration process for each edition for the updates and addons to be recognized during Windows Setup?

Does Win Toolkit have a tool to mirror the integrated addons from the Home Premium Session?

I think maybe the WIM Manager Tool, But i'm not sure. Any insight would be much appreciated.

Edited by dotfusion

If for example I want to install 'Windows 7 Ultimate' from the same media, will everything that I integrated in the 'Windows 7 Home Premium' session be installed?

Nope, changes will only affect Windows 7 Home Premium.

Do I need to re-run the integration process for each edition for the updates and addons to be recognized during Windows Setup?

Yes, you can select multiple at once and Win Toolkit will automatically cycle through each image.

Does Win Toolkit have a tool to mirror the integrated addons from the Home Premium Session?

Nope. Not really possible. The closest thing to it is select your last session preset.

Nope. Not really possible. The closest thing to it is select your last session preset.

Thanks for your insight, Does this mean that the resulting media would have 2 of everything? e.g. 2 x kbxxxxx.msu, 2 x IE9-Win7, 2 x installer.exe, 2 x addon.wa, thus significantly increasing the size of my image?