[Solved] Drivers not Integrated

yogurt

My list of drivers are not being integrated. Nor do they appear in the mounted wim ..\windows\inf. The only drivers that do get integrted are the the last 3 on the list. I've attached pre and post integration sreenshots for review and consideration. I'm going to try with DISM next. In the meantime any insight would be much appreciated.

EDIT :: Okay, I figured out what was happening here. It turns out that Windows 7 flaged all the drivers I donwloaded from the net with a Data Stream that blocks admin access to the file. Windows does this automatically to prevent malicious software from unkknown sources from infecting the host computer.

As a result DISM was not integrating any of the files I download because they had been flaged with a Data Stream. More about this behaviour and how to disable it using Group Policy can be found here.

Drivers to be integrated

Integrated

Edited by dotfusion

@Compstuff,

Funny you should mention AlternateStreamView. When I became aware of my the problem, I didn't feel like having to right click on each each driver file to unblock it manualy, with over 100+ files, that would have been insane and time consuming. So I went looking for a tool that would help me get the job done in bulk. Low and behold, nirsoft had just the thing in their massive asernal of useful tools.

I have since added AlternateStreamView to my nirsoft suite of tools. :D And I dont have to lower security, another plus.

Edited by dotfusion