Rosetta@home needs our help!

NIM

Dear Wincert members!

I just joined Rosetta@Home: description below

Rosetta@home needs your help to determine the 3-dimensional shapes of proteins in research that may ultimately lead to finding cures for some major human diseases. By running the Rosetta program on your computer while you don't need it you will help us speed up and extend our research in ways we couldn't possibly attempt without your help. You will also be helping our efforts at designing new proteins to fight diseases such as HIV, Malaria, Cancer, and Alzheimer's - Rosetta@home

I thought it would be an excellent idea if some of us could create an WinCert team for this project, and help out a good cause, and possibly help bring traffic to the site? This is just a thought but if we could help by bringing our computer resources to them, it would be a huge help, with positive benefit for us also. Mabye alittle FRIENDLY competition???

Check out the site at http://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/ anyone interested in helping me out on this?? respond below with comments!