Weird Issue

spidernz

Using 1.4.29.18 i noticed when integrating updates into the iso, When i try do the whole folder for Windows 8 (dl's via WUD) I get errors with a number of updates being pink/red

however I take those updates from the folder and place them separately in another and then integrate them they integrate fine being green.

This seems specific for non security updates oddly.

What could be wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

Here you go some ini's and screenshots

http://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_QNEP8RAKhsU3VXTVpkNGR2eGM&usp=sharing

I'm using windows 8.0 pro, downloads of patches/hotfixes is via windows update downloader

10-12-2013 list and using WTK 1.4.30.12

error 1& 2 are the same, error 3 is taking all the ? marked patches and placing them in another folder to integrate.

error 4 is all patches except : Windows8-RT-KB2899190-x64, Windows8-RT-KB2877213-x64 & Windows8-RT-KB2876415-x64 as i thought they maybe the problematic ones.

Edited by spidernz

KB2871777

A servicing stack update is available for Windows RT, Windows 8, and Windows Server 2012: September 2013

re:

KB2871777

Known issues
If you use the Offline Servicing feature, install this update after all the other service operations are completed.

Note Service operations include installing Windows updates and optional component operations.

So moving this to the very end allows other updates to go through successfully, still testing atm seeing if any other issues arise

Could you please make KB2871777 always the last to be integrated by default as per ms's know issues.

KB2871777

Known issues

If you use the Offline Servicing feature, install this update after all the other service operations are completed.

Note Service operations include installing Windows updates and optional component operations.