Remove Windows 8.1 Metro Apps with WinToolKit

Camino

Examples for Liam

dism /Image:D:\mount /Get-ProvisionedAppxPackagesdism /Image:D:\mount /Add-ProvisionedAppxPackage /PackagePath:C:\App1.appx /SkipLicensedism /Image:D:\mount /Remove-ProvisionedAppxPackage /PackageName:Microsoft.BingTravel_1.2.0.145_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Components Remover already shows Metro apps :)

Thx I didn't use this advanced option before, until now I only used  the component remover from the "All in One Integrator".

I see that the removing options in the "All In One Integrator" isn't extensive as the one from the advanced section. Is there a reason why the don't have the same removing options?

I did tried it out, and the apps are nicely removed. Thx Legolasho

Examples for Liam

dism /Image:D:\mount /Get-ProvisionedAppxPackagesdism /Image:D:\mount /Add-ProvisionedAppxPackage /PackagePath:C:\App1.appx /SkipLicensedism /Image:D:\mount /Remove-ProvisionedAppxPackage /PackageName:Microsoft.BingTravel_1.2.0.145_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Thx for this suggestion, but I did try this DISM command out. I DL for this, the latest "Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (Windows ADK)" for Windows 8.1 Update.

But It didn't work.

So I run the command "DISM /?",  the list of available options doesn't show these options /Get-ProvisionedAppxPackages or /Remove-ProvisionedAppxPackage

• 1 month later...