WIM Manager doesn't see any images inside selected WIM (1.5.2.9)

Paul_NZ

Firstly I'd like to say thank you Legolash2o for making a tool that makes my hobbies and new job a lot easier.

Now, like the topic title says, the latest version 1.5.2.9 of Win Toolkit can't see any images in my Win7 install.wim or boot.wim files, however images are visible in other versions I have tried (1.4.47.2 and 1.5.1.13).

This is in the WIM Manager launched from All-In-One Integrator, Component Removal & WIM Registry Editor.

Additionally the All-in-One Disk Creator reports the error "access to the path C:\WinISO\sources\install.wim is denied". Again, it will open fine in older versions. I've set full read/write permissions to everyone and run Win Tookit as Administrator (UAC is off, so shouldn't make any difference anyway) without success.

This happens with the same ISO files I've been using in WinToolkit for a while now:

X17-59465.iso | Win7 x64 Ultimate SP1 media refresh | MD5: C9F7ECB768ACB82DAACF5030E14B271E

GRMCULXFREO_EN_DVD.iso | Win7 x64 Ultimate SP1 OEM RTM | MD5: A4F7C395B843E2403B4241A933DA0915

This problem occurs on two different physical machines, each running Windows 7 themselves regardless of whether DISM has been updated to 8.1/6.3.9600.16384 or not.

The problem also occurs in a new VirtualBox VM running an untouched, fresh copy of Win 7 with no other applications or updates installed.

The issue seems the same as described in the following thread, but with WIM files off ISO images downloaded from Microsoft instead of ones captured by DISM: http://www.wincert.net/forum/topic/12659-solvedaio-wim-manager-doesnt-see-wim/

Screen caps included:

post-27361-8232_thumb.jpg

post-27361-0-59664900-1412583121_thumb.j

Edited by Paul_NZ