Windows 7 multilanguage

pulululu

Hi there. I have a problem with this tool. I have an AIO iso which contains all Windows 7 versions (Home Pro Ultimate etc x86 and x64). First I've added all the updates to all versions.... but when I've run the installers sometime gives me errors... so I quit on that idea and did the same operation again but this time I added only Internet Explorer 11 and 6 kb updates that IE11 needs. Also I added Romanian, Frech, German, Italian Spanish language so I can have only one iso, multi language and ofc all with IE 11. Now the problem is that the windows setup loads way too slow, I mean... it loads normal that windows logo and the next screen with that blue wallpaper and that window where u can choose whic language do you want to install, it takes to much... like 2 minutes too load... is there anything I can do not to take that much? I've tried on any computer, it takes the same.... did someone else had this problem before???