[request] outpost firewall pro 4

shahed

hi

can someone please make me an addon for firewall 'outpost firewall pro v4.0', yes i know its a trial version, but i have my own serial. please also give me instructions on how to add my serial to the addon if possible.

thank you

wicked i tested it and it works, but its not complete silent, because during windows setup, when it comes to registering components an configuration wizard pops up, were i have to select user level. any solution for that?

hey ricks your the best mate, now i can make any addons my self. i was lookin for this on how to use autoit tutorial video that i download from winaddons.com, but it was in bulgurian lang, but the now i can use autoit by your excellent link you provided above, its bloody so easy to use with the link you provided.

your the best mate cheers!

hi ricks

yes i made a script and followed your instructions, but when running the script everything goes fine, except the last bit where i have to click finish button myself to finish the installation on outpost firewall pro. i did also try the mouse recording option as well, same problem, please help me here, or try it urself to test it and give me a solution to that please. thank you

there is another major problem as well. i sliptreamed outpost firewall pro to my xp dvd, but it runs the setup when windows is saving settings, and restarting. the installation never finishes, whats the problem there?

hi

i realized all the programs i make with autoit, it run the script perfectly, but when the installation is finished i have to click the finish button myself, whats the problem there? i did run all the scripts in windows for testing even outpost firewall pro, the same problem, with me have to click the finish button manually, even tho i did record the installation fully until completion. please any solution or anythin?