[Tool] Wallpaper XChange

Scrat

Wallpaper XChange

wallpaper_xchange445.jpg.xs.jpg

I discovered this a couple months ago, and find it very useful to search and change wallpaper for my desktop.

Features :

# It allows you to set .bmp, .gif, .jpg, and .png images files as wallpaper

# It has a graphical image browser to help select a particular file, with customizable image sizes

# It offers a list view of image files and allows you to sort by name, size, date, or resolution

# It color codes the image resolutions to easily identify those with the same ratio as your screen

# It has a preview area complete with monitor effects such as inner shadows and a glare

# It has an optional caching system to make loading directories lightning quick

# It allows you to easily delete/copy/rename files, and supports drag and drop

# It offers high quality bicubic interpolation to resample images to your screen resolution

# It has an image viewer mode that shows the picture in its own window, resizable to zoom in/out

# It's resizable so make the directory browser and preview area large or small

Wallpaper XChange doesn't modify or replace any of your source images. Instead, it will make a copy of any image and use that copy for the wallpaper. It can optionally keep thumbnail-sized cached copies of images to speed up directory previews, but these are kept in a separate cache directory underneath the program directory so that it won't interfere with your image directories.

I'm very satisfy with that one, that why I want to share it with you! ;)

t_tabhome1895.png

t_tabdownload1956.png

Scrat

Not entirely since the background button is coming from here ! :D

I have to make the "Source" and the "Screenshot" button and I will post them, btw in which format Png or Gif ?

Doesn't matter, it can be PNG )