Help and some info on a batch you made me

Hi kel,

WPI.exe you made me :D it did not work, I see you compiled it with quick batch so I did a little adjustment see below

for %%i in (D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z) do if exist %%i:\wpi\wpi.hta set CDROM=%%i:

%cdrom%\WPI\WPI.hta

end

One problem which I have seen before but do not know how to fix, when I open the file I get Windows - No Disk Exception Processing Message, with a bunch of numbers.

Thank you

Sull

Try this

set tagfile=\WIN51
for %%i in (c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z) do if exist "%%i:%tagfile%" set CDROM=%%i:

%CDROM%\wpi\wpi.hta

My code uses a file found on your windows disk called WIN51 and once found will then set CDROM to the drive letter and then runs the wpi.hta

Edited by Sm0k3r

No that made it worse, I now get the Windows - No Disk twice and have to click continue, WPI still opens but I would like to get rid of this.

post-3554-1208104323_thumb.jpg

PS. I did not compile with quick batch yet, just so you know...

Kel,

buddy I need your expertise, I have narrowed down this plug and play driver wizard issue ( I think ), problem is I have no idea what to do now. If I add everything to my CD except V'ISO and RunBox patcher I do not get the plug and play driver wizard, so I tried integrating V'ISO before integrating the driver packs and then I get the driver wizard, I took the runbox right out of the picture.