XP to Leopard mods?

m4t7h3w

Hi. I've seen tons of mods on these forums and various other places on the net that you can use nLite to slipstream into your XP source files to get a very good clone of Vista on XP by modifying the original XP installation files on the CD. My question is, and I have done google searching and forum searches, is there any method for doing the same but instead modifying the source files to give you the appearance of Mac OS X Leopard?

I know you can use FlyakiteOSX to transform the system after installation towards a OS X Tiger appearance, but it doesn't quite get everything, and as far as I know there is no option to integrate it into source files? It's also outdated since it doesn't have any Leopard resources.

Would anyone be able to offer and suggestions, guides or advice?

For convenience purposes I've included links to files for the best XP to Leopard mods that I've been able to find in case any of these can be made add-ons or something. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

I have a very close friend who has had some tough times lately, and is a big fan of the Mac OS X Leopard look. I am trying to put this together as a kind of project to suprise him with.

I am no genius when it comes to writing code or making add-ons, but I have a fairly good amount of working knowledge of PCs. I am more than willing to assist in the creation of this sorta... tranformation pack thing for the source files in any way that I can. If there is anything I can offer to do, feel free to contact me.

FlyakiteOSX Transformation Pack

Finderbar

MacBurner

MacSearch

Mac Clock

MacSound

MacSwitch

AveDesk

LeopardXP for IconPackager

Leopard Icons

Leopard Visual Style

Leopard Windowblinds

Rocketdock

Leopard Rocketdock and icons

Leopard Logon Screen for LogonStudio

Brushed Metal Mac Bootskin

anything involving windowblinds would probably not work. you would have to first integrate the windowblinds program, which you cant.. well you could but you cant automate everything b/c it requires a license (otherwise it wouldnt work). but then if you somehow managed to do that, you would still have to figure out a way for it to automatically select the skin you want to use by default.