Deceit on Croatian private TV

NIM

One of our private TV's in Croatia has a TV show which is nothing but a pure deception.

In the latest show, players had to guess how many triangles has an object shown in the picture..Also, here you can see how many triangles really is in that object and what is the correct answer.

prevarauq2.jpg

OK, correct answer should be 27 right, and if you think this too, you're right, but not here, not on NovaTV, a deceiving Croatian TV, cause they gave us this solution:

Apparently there's 71 triangles in that object, so tell me guys, who's insane here???

Tip: Try with pausing the video so you can see how many invalid triangles were bolded in THEIR solution..

That show was already in the newspapers with people complaining about their telephone bill.

But I am interested isn't there like a customer service or something that should take care of cases like this.. or did they pay up the people that should take care of it? :baaasmiley:

That show was already in the newspapers with people complaining about their telephone bill.

But I am interested isn't there like a customer service or something that should take care of cases like this.. or did they pay up the people that should take care of it? :baaasmiley:

Their response on given charges was "People don't have to call if they don't want to, nobody is forcing them to call us" LOOOL, obviously this shit can happen in our country without any consequences.. :ranting: