hal.dll error

blackace

I have no ideal how to install XP from USB, I wish I did but I have never took the time out to do the research. I would think that all you would have to do is redo your USB files or just replace the file on your USB source.

I have no ideal how to install XP from USB, I wish I did but I have never took the time out to do the research. I would think that all you would have to do is redo your USB files or just replace the file on your USB source.

can i copy the original files in the cd to usb so that i will install it like a normal clean install w/out hal.dll error?

can i copy the original files in the cd to usb so that i will install it like a normal clean install w/out hal.dll error?

I have never installed from a USB, but technically, Your XP install source on the USB should have most of the XP files on it. You should be able to copy that file from a XPCD and replaced the corrupt/missing file on your USB. Again, I am not sure because I have no ideal how the source is built on your USB but replacing that file on your USB with the same file from a XPCD should work.